xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rokuso

Fps Or Mmorpg?

What would you rather play?I would rather play an FPS because its just really fun to kill people in a First Person. The thrill of the hunt givesus that little boost of energy. *BOOM HEADSHOT!* That's the sound that makes us hyper when playing Counter-Strike Source, or some other kind of FPS game along the same lines. FPS's are generally better than MMORPG's in my opinion because it just gets so fun when you get into clans. Because you can have CAL matches, clan scrims and such.MMORPG's I don't like because they get repetitive. Such as Runescape. *KILL**LOOT* etc. These kind of games make me sleepy.WoW is another example because its just boring. People are getting too personal over a computer game designed to to simulate real life in a game. Like, who the hell finds a golem outside their house? Yes, I know its a fantasy game, but fantasy games are not my type. So what's your opinion?

"You can play this game with your balls!"
(WOW)

Its the mater of how ur lifestyle is, if you have too much spare time for ur own good and havn't got 'teh uber micro' or any brains at all then MMORPG's are wat u want. If u actually want to play a game of skill and have a life then FPS is the way to go.

PS. Do u watch "Pure Pwnage" cause if u do i gotta add u as a friend!

Heh, yeah WoW really doesn't take much, if any, skill to play. I also think it's practically impossible to become "really good" at WoW as you can with other games. I'm really not too great at FPS at all, but I think they're more....adrenaline focused perhaps? They really keep you on your toes. MMORPGs are really just a "sit back and vegitate" game style, but that's probably why I like playing. I enjoy WoW because I can just sit and do something to take my mind off of real life, and enjoy chatting with everyone that's online playing the same game. FPS though....definitely they take WAY more skill and WAY more focus to play proficiently. I'd say go with FPS, because it'll keep you more alert, and will probably better develop your eye-hand coordination far faster than any lousy MMORPG will, if that even matters. But yeah, I think you've inspired me slightly to look into some good FPS games so maybe I can not play so much WoW.

I prefer FPS games, because (like you said) of the thrill it gives. For example if you would play a game like America's Army in 3rd person or top view it would be as nice to play.An other example: if you are playing a strategy game. Would you like to use top view or an other view? I would like to use an other view, because you need to 'expect' the un-expected what will be the game more intens. Well in my opion that is (other people might think different).