xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

Ps3 Or Xbox 2?

PS3 or Xbox 2?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PS3 or Xbox 2? Which one will you buy?Personally, I would buy the PS3 because its graphical capabilities will be 50 times better than the PS2. The graphics will be absolutely amazing, it will be like the object is actually there infront of you. The PS3 will be in the top 300 most powerful electronical items. And I hope that it's design will be amazing too. Curse Sony for not reveiling a design... :)I've heard rumours that the Xbox 2 will be like a gaming console with a built in computer, I don't know whether this is true or not. If you know could you please post and tell me.Thanks,Yoofus.

i will buy both as i love games and both but i think the ps3 will be bigger agen because i think its comeing out frist agen just like with the ps2 and xbox i have both of them to B) unless halo comes to the ps3 then i mite not have a xbox but then there is xbox live :)

I'll be buying both. Currently, it's much to hard to say what each console will be having, seeing there is no official specs except Sony's Cell processor. It will be easier in May to make a decesion.Oh, and about PS3: Not sounding to good. Sure, the Cell is cool. ButPS3 sounds so powerful, no one will want to develop. Rev and Xenonwill be basically the same specs from what I hear, and considering howmuch money it will take to produce a game this next console cycle, itmight not be worth it for developers to develop for it because peoplewill not be buying the console in the first place. Not only that, Idon't know if you heard that for the first year, it will take Xenonand PS3 longer to code games then Revoltuion because they took theharder way out. So Revolution will have a head start. Well, intillthey get use to coding in the different way.(mmm.. run on sentences.)

I am pretty sure I will get both but if I had to choose only one I would go for the PS3. I hear that the Playstation 3 is gonna be alot more powerful than the Xbox 2 which is a reason why I pick the Playstation 3 but also I think the game on the Playustation 2 are better than the games on the Xbox.

I'd love to buy both as i love gaming. But if i am to pick one (because of my budget allowance), i'll probably be PS3. Heard that it's far more powerful than X-box 2. Also I currently prefer games on PS2 to games on X-box. i'm more used to to the PS joystick too.But it's true that game developer may not develope games on PS3 if it's not profitable.

I think that the playstation 3 will also beat the xbox 2, just like now how the ps2 beat the xbox. There is some good games for xbox but not matching ps2's. If they want to get better than sony they will have to make something never seen before and it will have to have backup from alot of companies to make their games. I personally believe that ps2 will have better graphics and design, but the xbox will try to make their system slimmer, faster and more reliable than the current xbox. Release dates have not yet been confirmed but rumors are always around that there planning on making a halo 3 already for the xbox 2. I think that once the xbox and ps start to make new systems that the xbox will finish first. This could be a bad thing since sony will just look at their flaws and try to correct them in their model. Though with xbox 2 begin the new system and having no competition with sony the x box 2 will sell. I dont know the date of any of these systems but since all companies are out for money i am guessing in a few years around christmas time is when you will see one of these systems emerge. Again dont plan on anything soon because it will probably take 3 years or so to be completely finished with the new systems.

i will buy both as i love games and both but i think the ps3 will be bigger agen because i think its comeing out frist agen just like with the ps2 and xbox i have both of them to  B)

unless halo comes to the ps3 then i mite not have a xbox but then there is xbox live  :)

64650[/snapback]

I heard that the PS3 will have built in Online Play so it will be like Xbox Live but without the microphones... Unless?

I'll still stick with XBOX or Xenon as it's called for XBOX 2 or XBOX 360, whatever. After hearing the juicy news off OXM, I couldn't betray my name either. It's juicier than PS3's 4.0 GHZ cell processor.xboxrulz

Let's put things straight!!! How is it possible on planning to buy a console that even it's official name hasn't yet unveiled!?I instist on waiting till this May when E3 takes place.Then all the facts about next-gen consoles will be unveiled. After E3 we'll be able to express our opinions about PS3,Xbox2 and Revolution. Till then......we don't know anything actual

Let's put things straight!!! How is it possible on planning to buy a console that even it's official name hasn't yet unveiled!?

I instist on waiting till this May when E3 takes place.Then all the facts about next-gen consoles will be unveiled. After E3 we'll be able to express our opinions about PS3,Xbox2 and Revolution. Till then......we don't know anything actual

64833[/snapback]

Or do we? :)B)

Yoofus

At the moment, I am going for the PS3. I'm really not a great fan of the XBOX. I guess that settles my vote. I'm a big fan of the Ps2, and of Sony's consoles. So yeah. I also know that the Ps3 will be more powerful than the Xbox2. I heard Microsoft were pretty peaved that that infomation leaked out.

hey well honestly i don think it really matters which one is which since well, u know ps3 and well heres a little bit i dug up lols#################################################Yet another concept image of the PlayStation 3 has purportedly been "leaked" onto the Internet--this time seemingly more credible that the last "leaked" image that came from a freelancing designer. Supposedly leaked from an E3 brochure, the console shows slots for a UMD, Blu-ray DVDs and Sony's proprietary memory stick. Aside from the console's questionable aesthetics (looking like something between a camera projector and PSP half), the image seems especially suspect when seeing disproportional port sizes of the DVD and UMD slots--a UMD is roughly half the size of a DVD disc and twice the height--yet the concept pic shows the UMD slot height to be exactly the same and significantly shorter in width. The "leaked" image also has a gargantuan memory stick duo slot that further puts the legitimacy of the concept in question. Don't cross your fingers and hope the pictures are real, but here they are: #####################################################i think its great sony decided not to be selfish this time , well since they decided to incoperate both the umd slot and the normal dvd slot its quite good, now we can play our psp games on the ps3, thats so mature of them

xbox2. ppl should have heard by now that creator of FF as join microsoft. my biggest compliants of xbox was lack of RPG so. snice they r currently creating 2 new RPG that should be release late this year.( i think) i think xbox2 there will b lot more RPG. (i hope)

Doesn't mean the Playstation will stop having RPG games, but true I think that if the Xbox is getting more RPG games that it will encourage more and more people to buy it. :)