xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Dark

What's The Best

Ok people I just want a debate on this so I can find out what is the best, MMORPG out there. I have went through quiet a few. Like Oz that is a very wierd game but its pretty cool. Cause in order to get money you need to fish, and in order to gain levels you need to fish, but thats the thing that is all people do around there get money from fishing and raise their level buy better clothes and then go back to fishing. I need more then that. There is also this other game called Endless online, right now I am not that very far in it but untill you are level 10 you stay in this little world where you kill goats for exp the first level take a while to get then the next level takes ages, If you guys like a game that take a lot of your time up this is the game for you really. To me I just need a normal game a MMORPG almost like grand theft auto would be awesome as hell. I would love that. Just I want to know what you guys think is the best one out there but free ok cause Im not about to pay for something online cause there is too much risk of getting the number stolen and stuff but yeah you guys just tell me what you think and Ill check it out.

For me MuOnline is the best MMORPGWhat that hell is muonline? MUonline tells that the continent of Mu, once ruled by great emperors, has fallen into wars between its many feudal lords. Antonidas, one of these lords, was deceived to bring a terrible demon onto the continent. All of the lords were killed, and without any successive ruler, the continent's hope now remains with adventurers, that they may join their forces, defeat the demon, and restore peace to the continent.The game world is based on James Churchward's book The Lost Continent of Mu. Mu is one of the continents that supposedly vanished under the seas, like Lemuria and Atlantis.

If I were asked what I would choose from all the other games, I would have to say Ragnarok Online is the best. I don't know how to explain why Ragnarok Online is my favorite, but it seems that I have grown a liking to its user friendly interface and its cool monsters.