xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Holy Hedgehog

Gizmondo it kicks DS and PSP

It isn't made by Microsoft, if it was then it would be on the Microsoft webpage. Also, Microsoft wouldn't make a handheld gaming console at the moment because they are focusing on making the Xbox 2

It isn't made by Microsoft, if it was then it would be on the Microsoft webpage. Also, Microsoft wouldn't make a handheld gaming console at the moment because they are focusing on making the Xbox 2

64628[/snapback]

I think it is.... :) Any ways have you seen it it looks and sounds completly amazing!

64628[/snapback]

And they would compete with Nintendo who have been making handheld consoles for quite a while, since the Game Boy to the new and innovative Nintendo DS!

And they would compete with Nintendo who have been making handheld consoles for quite a while, since the Game Boy to the new and innovative Nintendo DS!

64632[/snapback]

WOULDN'T*

I think it is.... :) Any ways have you seen it it looks and sounds completly amazing!

64631[/snapback]

It sounds amazing but it looks bollocks. It has hardly any good games on it. I wouldn't waste Ł229 on it. Get the DS or PSP instead.

Tripple post there Yoofus... bad stuff. Well, anyway, the Gizmondo sounds not all that great really. It has a camera, but then again most peoples mobiles have a camera, and most people have dighital cameras anyway. Also, it has Mp3 and Mp4, but really the Psp has those too. And I'm pretty sure that the Psp has more powerful gaming. I wouldn't waste your money on it. Buy the Psp instead.

it looks quite good but i think ti will lack a variety of decent well known games and looking through the website it looks like it wont become popular because of the games on the site it only list about 15 games which is hardly any and that will discourage people as well and the price seems far too much, its definetly not made by Microsoft but i think microsoft helped in some way

The unit costs Ł229, that is abot $550 Canadian, to watch movies and listen to music at least an 1GB Flash card, and that is about $100 plus the games are around $50, I looking at a $700 price tag before tax. If you compare this with the new $299 PSP there is no way i'm going to get the Gizmondo.

From other point of view, I'm not saying this will be a serious issue, but the Gizmondo is based on the Windows Embeded OS, which has some stability issues: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=22089.

Finally here is a review of the Gizmondo: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ "Yet, the Gizmondo manages to master none of these features."