xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.:Brian:.

Namepros Free domain names, and domain name services

At namepros you can get a free domain name by getting points on their site. It works much like things one where you can get credit for posting on their site. You can also get points by purchasing them, or by getting them from other members (they have an area in their forums just for that). There are also other ways you can get points, like through their credit for clicks program, where you visit other members sites for a certain number of $np, likewise you can put your site in this program and pay other members to visit your site.

They also offer many other services such as domain name auctions, appraisals, etc.

I have tried the site and gotten several free domain names from them. So it really works!

The best part, you actually own the domain name, your information shows up in the database, not theirs...Also you can renew your domain name for as many years as you want (simply by getting the number of points for another name and using them to renew an old domain). They allow you to have as many domain names at once as you want through them, you just need to get the required number of points.

I would appreciate it if you used my referral link here:Click here

If you would prefer to just go to their site instead you can just go to https://www.namepros.com/