xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jaskaran

Runescape Status

Runescape player Status is on the runescape website but is not listed on the runescape. So, I was going around the runescape website and i found this link while i was going around and i loged in and i saw my runescape status and there was a button called change status and i clicked it, then i was able to change my status but, I can only change my runescape level and member status. I change my members status to on, so now im a member. I think you should check this website out to change your runescape status. CLick the folowing link to to veiw and change your runescape web status ;)

Notice from Mark420:
Link removed..dodgy link!

There are many scams this way. The only way to get levels, items or money is in-game.edit: This one is valid, but pointless. I believe it is the pmod login, which is very rare.Most times you see a login like that, its fake. Break out of the frame, or type http://www.runescape.com/ in yourself.

Edited by toby (see edit history)

This is not real, however the link that was linked to, is in fact a valid url....it is simply done through a url shortener...9hz, gives you a nice shortened url....so no they were not trying to steal your password there....however i can say that all it is is a link to a thing that shows you many warnings you have for your account.