xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
millertime

Snowboarding

so yesterday me and my friend went up to greek peak and went snowboarding... and it was definately a fun time. we were going down the black diamond slopes and the last time we went up, he was like... "you want to race to the bottom". and with me, you ask a question like that, of course i'm going to say yes. so we are going down and had to be going around 30 or 35 mph and i was about to pass by him and my board dug into a spot in the ground where somebody else had beefed it and i went flying up into the air and landed on my head. i ended up with a concussion and some wicked bruises....but i do believe the juice was worth the squeeze :)

Nasty, I never done any winter sports yet. When I am older I hope to go snowboarding, I am a skateboarder so I hope I would be quite good at it because I would have good balance skills. :)

I live in NH right in MT. Washington Valley--the WHite Mtns, Appalachian Mtns, whatever. I'm there. The season just ended for us, but when we DO have snow, I go almost every day I have free...which is most of them. My friends and I make a mob scene on the mountains!

Hi, I haven't been snowboarding yet either, but it's ranked around no.4 on the 'things to do before I die' list. The crash you had sounds nasty man. It may sound silly but it always looks good fun having a high speed crash on snow, I don't know why (lol... i know it would hurt) but if I ever do snowboarding I will have to try falling over. I love the thrill from extreme sports like that. I would have to go abroad to do snowboarding (I live in UK) but I know it wont be long before I get to do it, it looks great fun. Thanks, Sean Webber (alive).