xisto Community
Holy Hedgehog

Halo 3 Wish List what do you want in it?

:) Well, they have already opened a wish list for halo 3 on Bungie hompage so what do you think that they should put in the game? :) .

iS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE GAME ANY BETTER THAN IT IS- they only thingg that i can think of is to get rid of some of the gliches and improve the story line.

;) And let you have fuel rod gun in multiplayer mode like on halo1 for pc B)

i think the games pretty perfect right now except for the standbyers in multiplayer. but id like them to take out the sword at least and maybe some new skins.

66821[/snapback]

i don't think so as I completly kick with the sword... :)

But it is proberly best to do something like give it ammo like in campaign that was it would stop the sword dominating the game! :D

i think the games pretty perfect right now except for the standbyers in multiplayer. but id like them to take out the sword at least and maybe some new skins.

66821[/snapback]

i don't think so as I completly kick with the sword... :)

But it is proberly best to do something like give it ammo like in campaign that was it would stop the sword dominating the game! :D

they need to add more vehicles and they need to let us use that big human ship in campaign mode to use in multiplayer mode only in big levels like burial mounds , and waterworks that'll be awesome and the same thing like they need to add more weapons , more type of people and stuff we can use other than just the master chief and arbiter , well thats about it ill update it if i think of some more stuff

Hmm the game is good I still play it now and then when my friends bug me to get on my Rank 20 Account and go play with them. Some things that they need to look for in Halo 3 is to weaken that Plasma Pistol or do something with it...cause it gets gay after a while.The reason the Fuel Rod Cannon couldn't be used in Halo 2 multiplayer is because it is the most powerful weapon(besides scarb gun) You all know how laggy Big Team Battle is correct right now since the update...picture that on every setting that would have a Fuel Rod Cannon...that's what happens when that is currently put onto the Xbox server. Now the Xbox 360 can support it perfectly with their server and graphics card. So there is a possiblity to have it in Halo 3. Don't dis the sword, if you think it is over powered you're wrong. Play a non-laggy game. Have a shotgun...bye bye mister sword guy.Hmm maybe now I should put in some suggestions for Halo 3 multiplayer...More Geomod Maps. That have more things you can destory...Make the Rocks in Battle Creek/beaver Creek or whatever they name it this time, be able to actually kill people. More Maps in general...more weapons...more style of equipment...Jet pack, Overshield, and Invisiblity. Bring back the color Black as a skin. Unlock the Brute and Flood skins for multiplayer...umm....can't really think of anything else atm....might later.

i think they should make the scorpion weaker its to powerfull also id like to c some knives to that would be fun i think they should bring bak the original assault rifle from halo 1 cuz the battle rifle is stupid

:D Well, they have already opened a wish list for halo 3 on Bungie hompage so what do you think that they should put in the game? ;) .

iS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE GAME ANY BETTER THAN IT IS- they only thingg that i can think of is to get rid of some of the gliches and improve the story line.

;) And let you have fuel rod gun in multiplayer mode like on halo1 for pc :D

64622[/snapback]

Yes Halo is very good but it could still be made way better. Obvioulsy their should be no dual weilding and the pistol should be almsot the same as Halo 1. also with a dedicated host it will be by far teh best game ever.

I LOVE HALO 2. this is exactly what Halo 3 needs: MAPS MAPS and more MAPS. do nothing to single player xcept maybe revise cinematics maybe a little story, another difficulty maybes?... i dont care if they take single player out really.remove no weapons, they are perfect. need bots in multiplayer, need way to play on more than 1 tv with only 1 xbox, i know it can be done somehow. Just make maps, maybe a few weapons, bots... thats it. (why no dual wielding? some say no dual weilding... it ROX. if u cant handle it, practice.!) FRIGGIN YEAH. and a way to put downloaded music onto game while playing. Metallica anyone?

I LOVE HALO 2. this is exactly what Halo 3 needs: MAPS MAPS and more MAPS. do nothing to single player xcept maybe revise cinematics maybe a little story, another difficulty maybes?... i dont care if they take single player out really.

remove no weapons, they are perfect. need bots in multiplayer, need way to play on more than 1 tv with only 1 xbox, i know it can be done somehow. Just make maps, maybe a few weapons, bots... thats it. (why no dual wielding? some say no dual weilding... it ROX. if u cant handle it, practice.!) FRIGGIN YEAH. and a way to put downloaded music onto game while playing. Metallica anyone?

221946[/snapback]

i definatly agrre with the more maps part of your post. However i think that halo 3 should be more like halo one than halo two. In halo 3 the pistol should definatly be brought back from halo one. however in halo three they should use teh battle riffle used in halo 2.

I think they should have mines new guns vehicles new maps old maps maps from bothe games so there would be coag blood gultch hang em high not just brand new ones. newer skins more characters multi player bots and a game type called survivor which just sends wave after wave of covenent at you and myou see how long you last and every now and then a pelican drops of ammo for you and a warthog. that would rock

I can come up with a million ways to make this game better, just like any game. This one is so overated and it is not even close to being perfect. I'll list a couple:1) Make the game not suck, better replayability2) Have the characters be able to actually run, instead of walking real slow3) Put in dodging, and quick side straffing, maybe rolling4) Actually have hiding work, you can be in the darkest place, but shadowing doesn't work so you stick out like a sore thumb, remember how it was on Duke Nukem 3D?5) Give more playable character types than 2!6) I think it should have a more proffesional and awesome look like Doom7) Better levels to do multiplayer onOh yeah and a cool map editor would work :lol:

Edited by Shengeta (see edit history)