xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

The Gizmondo

What would you buy?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone have any information about the 'Gizmondo'? I've seen some adverts on TV about it.

I know that it has:

- Digital Camera

- MMS

- MP4

- GPS

- MP3

- GPRS

- Bluetooth

- And a rubbish name!

Please reply if you have any more information about it.

Is it actually a gaming console? Sounds like it's just a little Gizmo. Does anyone know what kind of games it will have and what kind of graphial capabilities it will feature?

Its a gaming console, but it is also a little gizmo B) Hense the name Gizmondo.

I found this website, http://www.gizmondo.com/. Check out what games it will have on there.

The design of the console is terrible as well. And you need to have a pay as you go sim card to use the MMS. :)

I heard about this little gadet ages ago and I thought it was already out....I have got to say that the graphics will most probably out run the psp and nintendo ds...but not sure about the choice of games to be honest.....they're knida small chioceAt least it connects to computers via bluetooth which is a good thing.....means you can get all that rubbish off of your pc on to your gizmondo :)