xisto Community
HiddenKenshin

A Thank You to astahost

You're free offered webhosting is unrivaled and unmatched and the effort done in this community is amazing and pays off.I'm amazed.*edit*Decided not to warble my socks off on how amazing you are, hence the short message. But hell yes, Ii'm happy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first logged into my cpanel.

Edited by HiddenKenshin (see edit history)

Thank you for the vote of confidence in us ;) and as always ... have a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

Another plus has just been shown. No invisible, unreachable and nearly ghostlike admins. Thank you all for letting me receive hosting.
I've seen a bazillion features for hosts, and your features overpower even paid hosts by the boatloads.

I can't seem to get enough of the sucking up xD

As for posting around, I've been doing my best to go around.

the service at asta and Xisto are really better than many even the paid ones, these service is like a launching pad for young enterpreneurs ,who don't have the investment cost ,i promise whenever i move to a paid host ,it will be Xisto - Web Hosting

You know what, HiddenKenshin? You seem like a pretty interesting person. It's pretty cool of you to thank the Admin people who run the site. Either that, or you really ARE sucking up...But now I can't wait to get my site. Now you're making me impatient!

Thank you Xisto for making it possible for me to replant my site on the web. I have done it all and hosting here has already been a treat. I have not played around with all of the features, but in due time. I have just tried to get the basics of my web 'revamped'.I like the service and the great customer support, and I have only been a member for a handful of months. I like the respect that each member gives to each other and that is a HUGE deal in itself. I like that people across the globe can connect and help each other when they can.(I am starting to sound like Miss America.... but I am not trying to bring world peace!)I appreciate what has been given go me, and I will try my best to do what I can in return. I enjoy being able to express my thoughts and opinions and I in return have learned a lot in the process. Keep up the good work, and I will try to do my part, too!Thanks again!bob AKA skedad

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sucking up! It's not as though Xisto is going to give you something extra special for it (or will they.... hmmm) lolall jokes aside, this hosting service IS truly amazing. I just hope that the unrivaled service and support continues, and that the whole idea of 'free hosting' lasts forever and ever. Xisto is amazing. - Trinifawk

Yeah and I have to agree as well.I haven't heard of any real complaints at all, aside from the minor and expected things that occasionaly go wrong.I wonder if there are any other good services? They certainly are not easy to find, even after years of trying this and that, I was lucky to stumble upon this one, that's for sure.Haven't had any major issues at all really the whole time I have been here.

Reading posts like these makes me very anxious and I can hardly wait to experience it. And considering the amount of years of these archives and the web host is still going strong, I am so impressed. I haven't even gotten on to the servers yet and I'm already invested in it, feeling confident in it, trusting it, and definitely looking forward to it.

awesome! i registered with Xisto in 2005, i must've drifted away because i can't even remember registering or making any posts on the Forum then... then recently i was on a hunt for a Free Hosting Service and i decided to register with Xisto but when i fill in the form i get the error saying the email address has already registered... so i logged in and luckily my account was still here after almost 6 years of not using it ;)