xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

53 CSS Techniques You Couldn't Live Without

Over the last few years a horde of good articles / tutorials on CSS (spanning many useful techniques) have been written. Using these resources can help you cut down your production time by almost 3/4th - of course pertaining to the point that you are able to find them in time.

Look no further. Smashing Magazine has done just the job for you. They've gone ahead and compiled a list of the 53 Best and Most Useful CSS Techniques that you simply couldn't live without. Here are a few examples...

Get the full list ...

This is a nice list. The ones that I thought were the most interesting and were new to me are 9, 16, 19, 39, 42, and 49. But too bad the link for 19 (CSS Image Preloader) didn't give any information on the javascript code.I'm definitely bookmarking that page.

Yeah man this site's a GOLD MINE. I mean you've got ALL these terrific techniques all neatly handed out to you. No more searching & sorting through an insane amount of useless content. And each and every one of those techniques WORK !! I've never learnt so much about CSS in my life as I did from those articles over the past one week. This site's definitely one of the Golden Bookmarks ;)