xisto Community
ginginca

Determining Keywords

Hello all,We have a client in Missouri, in the lending business. (yes the big M word) *grin*Here's what I'm struggling with and would like some feedback ... if you were an immigrant living in the USA, and you wanted to get your first mortgage since moving to the states, what would you be searching for online?What I'm keying in is bring up volumes of like '4' a month, but I know there's a lot of people that fit this description.Any ideas?

Ah I think you should mention how "Determininh" fits into the picture or what the word is. If you were targeting immigrants, I'd look to simple words...* Borrow money * Missouri money * etc. Alternatively, you could ask the business about the ethnicity of its customers. Then you could get "Englishied" versions of the common words that their customers use. This seems hard to explain, but I hope you get where I'm leading to...Good luck. :ph34r:EDIT: Oh damn. I think I misinterpreted "Determininh" as a company name. ;____;

Edited by Vue (see edit history)

@ginginca: I assume you meant, Determining Keywords right? Title changed...:ph34r:So is this client of your's looking to borrow money now or lend money since you mentioned him being in the lending business.EDIT: Sounds like you want to create a website for a client that will want to target immigrants for the business...just a hunch from what you said. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well if i'm the person who wants to search for mortages i will take in account with which language i will do this, in my case i will try to search in english and spanish.

English:

cheap mortages

mortages

borrow money

Missouri cheap mortages

etc.

Spanish:

hipotecas baratas

hipoteca

prestamo de dinero

hipotecas en Missouri baratas

etc.