xisto Community
Aequitas619

Dungeon Siege What do you think?

I was a really big fan of Dungeon Siege and DSII. I thought they were really good games with months of gameplay, I stil play DS I from time to time.The fighting is cool, there are so many different ways to approach each fight but it was stil simple. It was quick to learn and there's no real 'art' to mastering it. Also, the bigger your party gets the more tactical the battles become. I also like the way you can spit a bunch of enemies by making them follow you, it allows you to get past some tough areas by taking it slow!Its a game you can play over and over, each time using a different combination of characters. The characters are so versatile, you can make different combinations of each class, better than in say, Diablo, where you have to choose from the start.I think the best thing about the game though is the multiplayer. Its awesome to play in groups and I always prefer co-op multiplayer games. You learn to compliment each others styles making for lots of fun and almost endless possibilities. Even playing in multiplayer by yourself is awesome. Your characters can become really strong quickly and I othen find it more fun with just one character.Well, thats a few of the reasons I think they were such great games. What do you think?

I played the demo of DS1 back in 2002 (as a part of the digit compilation) and from what I had seen, the game was really impressive. What I liked the most about the game was the accumulation of vivid characters into the party and fighting all kinds of evil creatures. The graphics and the sounds were just phenonemal.Eventually, I managed to get my hands on the sequel. The game has improved in most areas and is certainly worth the money (Not sure 'bout the time, though). Although I did miss the original sound theme (guess it was too good to be improved). Despite completing most of the games in record times, this game seems like it would take ages to cross. But, thats predominantly attributed to the genre.With hundreds of good games around, there are only a few that stand apart and the Dungeon Seiege series would have to be one of them.

Im back into Dungeon Siege II. I had actually forgoten how much fun the game is!I relly enjoy building up my characters and getting them to hign levels!I also have the Broken World Expansion. The extra act is great! And the updates are usefull! I especially like the fact that you can have 4 autocast spells!Does anyone know if there are more expansions? Or Dungeon Siege III?

YESS I agree its really a good game!! Im also a fan of dungeon siege I but i haven't played yet Dungeon Siege 2. DS 1 is also nice the graphics are also great. And the items are more much amazing, also the spells and the monsters.