xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Randle Densmore Jr.

Adobe Photoshop

This program will give your site cool affects. You can change a picture by adding or deleting things out of it. When you put a picture on your site you can make it so when your mouse goes over it the picture changes into something else. It is very cool and I think you all should try it out.

I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and it is very good but because I am not a serious graphic artist I only use Photoshop to make simple things like burning banners and putting boarders around them. instead of using Photoshop I use Ulead GIF Animator 5 because it is smaller and I understand it better.

I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 because I find Photoshop CS too complicated and I think that they tried to fit too many features into one program.

I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 because I find Photoshop CS too complicated and  I think that they tried to fit too many features into one program.

64613[/snapback]

what is the diffrence betweeen Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Photoshop CS , I thought they are pretty same.

what is the diffrence betweeen Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Photoshop CS , I thought they are pretty same.

64663[/snapback]

they are pretty much the same. cs just has more features than 7.0. probably some extra filters, you can see the effects of many of the filters before actually applying them, and some other things. if you go to the adobe website you could probably find out what they are.

This program will give your site cool affects. You can change a picture by adding or deleting things out of it. When you put a picture on your site you can make it so when your mouse goes over it the picture changes into something else. It is very cool and I think you all should try it out.

Photoshop is more than good. Photoshop is awesome! I have Photoshop Elements 5.0 and it works great for everything I want to do. I mainly work with manipulations and combine images then edit them. I actually didn't know that you could make you images so when they are uploaded onto your site they change when the mouse hovers over them. Thats awesome! Ill have to try that one out. Thanks :)