xisto Community
joe.k

Photoshop Cs2 Problem Font problem

hi all,
iam having a problem in photoshop which in somehow i cant solve because i really cant defind what exactly the problem.
and i havent tried anything yet because i dont know frm where to start .and here it goes

the problem is in font .... i cant write in arabic
i have arabic listed in the font list but it write wrong like this
ث ت ب أ
but it suppose to be like this:
أبتث

and thanks in advance.

I do believe you need to have the Arabic language pack installed on your computer in order for your computer to render the font properly.

hi all,iam having a problem in photoshop which in somehow i cant solve because i really cant defind what exactly the problem.
and i havent tried anything yet because i dont know frm where to start .and here it goes

the problem is in font .... i cant write in arabic
i have arabic listed in the font list but it write wrong like this
ث ت ب أ
but it suppose to be like this:
أبتث

and thanks in advance.

What specific font are you trying to use? Does that particular font have those characters included? You can always check in the character map in windows (in the acessories folder of the start menu) or the keycaps (under utilities I think) on a mac.