xisto Community
demongaara

Not Really Sure... question regarding an all in one site

ah im sorry but i dont really know what they are called, i guess its similar to phpnuke, where its like a forum/site/image gallery/ etc all in one thing. my question is does anyone know any good ones? sorry if this sounds confusing i dont really know how to word this lol.

Demongaara B) I'm Sorry but I Dont know what you are talking about :) . Its Confusing, give more details on what you are talking about. :) From.::DAMAN::.

yup, CMS it is. :) there are several ready-to-install cms from your cpanel. check those out to see which one fits your need. if you don't like one, uninstall it, then auto-install another.

ah im sorry but i dont really know what they are called, i guess its similar to phpnuke, where its like a forum/site/image gallery/ etc all in one thing. my question is does anyone know any good ones? sorry if this sounds confusing i dont really know how to word this lol.

64509[/snapback]

Try mambo which has 2 things that you're looking for.. the site, and image gallery. not sure if it has the forum, but thats easy to install.