xisto Community
ginginca

What's With All The Pop-us?

your seeing them too? that two other people, nightfox thinks it's a target ad in the states. I have run several scans and I can't remove it so it has to be internal, since it only shows up on the index page.

It's probably geo-targetted - coz I can't see it. Tried several times :)

Yes they are geo targeted. I'm in Canada and the ads are specifically Canadian. But it's getting very annoying every time the main page loads.

I like this site ... but MAN!!!

Can you guys stop it?

Make that North America, I am below you in the states and I can confirm we are getting them as well. Of course this ad been going on all week so it has to be something. I recommend finding a us proxy/ip and see what you can find.

I aint seeing no pop-ups, and i live in the UAE. Have seen something like this go down before at Xisto. But i believe that the site displaying these ads on asta was contacted and this resolved the issue.If its just a pop-up then no worries, it would change on its own after some days due to the rotation of ads. But if its a virus popup downloading/telling you to download something, then i guess action needs to be taken soon.RegardsDhanesh.

I got FF2 blocking them just fine gingica. I say give it a month and see if the ad will disappear.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What internet browser are you using, I'm not even seeing any pop-ups.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to get a free pop-up blocker than go to the folowing link:

http://download.cnet.com/3150-20_4-0.html?tag=404

http://forums.xisto.com/

src="i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/dl/dl-bta.gif; alt="Get it from CNET Download.com

you can all also get the professional or free version of this pop-up blocker from

panicware.com/

I think this is the best pop-up blocker ever, It works the best for me well.

FF2?

How did I ever miss that? I have 1.0.6.

you can all also get the professional or free version of this pop-up blocker from panicware.com/

I think this is the best pop-up blocker ever, It works the best for me well.

you can all also get the professional or free version of this pop-up blocker from panicware.com/

I think this is the best pop-up blocker ever, It works the best for me well

I just upgraded FF to version 2.0 and the pop-ups went away.The reason I made the post in the first place was that this has been a recent change to this site.