xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
uapconsole

Question For Advertisers

My name is Demirelli and I own http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , a small Ebay store specializing in Turkish imports.

As of now, I feel that I am not getting proper exposure. I have followed the guidelines set for successful presence on Ebay. However, I would like to query active advertisers on this form about *offline* advertisement of an Ebay store.

I would be grateful for all suggestions regarding this issue.

Thank You,
Demirelli

Demirelli Welcome to OUR FORUM!! so lets start
Paying for web site advertising services is more advantageous than handling your own web site or your company’s promotional concerns. This gives you more time to focus on other essential aspects of your business. Besides, these service providers know all the ins and outs of web site advertising.

There is also a risk in entrusting your website to service providers, especially those offering cheap and sometimes free advertising services. The question is, how do you know you are not paying for senseless hype just for guaranteed web site advertising?

Here are two important things you should consider in choosing an advertising company: where do they list your website, and what are their core services and add-on services.

Since the main goal of website advertising is to deliver targeted traffic to your site, it is beneficial if your site is indexed on major search engines and online directories. The more search engines and directories your site appears on, the better, as this increases probability of attracting more consumers.

Aside from listing your site to major search engines and directories, the advertising company must have guaranteed web site advertising techniques such as link exchanges, pay per click, email marketing, banner ads, press releases, newsletters and blogs.

Exchanging links is one of the most effective and affordable means of driving targeted traffic to your website. This is done by sending other websites (high quality and highly related sites) text or keywords where a link to your website is attached (use keywords that people are most likely to use in the search engines).

Pay per click is another guaranteed web site advertising technique and is becoming very popular nowadays. This allows you to make your own ads, and lets you decide when they should appear. The good thing about this is you only pay when somebody clicks through a link to your site.

Does the advertising company provide high quality content or articles for your website? If it does, then it’s a perfect choice. A very good quality content that is, rich in information and necessary keywords used in major search engines is good way to keep your site users coming back.

and here is some simple things about Promotion http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Aka_Bar (see edit history)