xisto Community
mad_magazine300

Xbox 2 Contents... I am not to sure about this...

I have heard lots of rumors of microsoft creating the xbox 2 (which i know is true) but i want to know wat it is gunna contain. On other web-sites they say that it is gunna have no hardrive but possibly smaller but has way better graphic cards and less complex controlers and supposed to prevent from people modding there xbox. These r only wat i have heard and i want to know if this is true.

I heard that it had a bigger hard drive with more space. better graphic card. didn't hear anything about that new controller. And that has more protect agains't modding.

I have heard that XBOX 2 is going to have:

# Better Graphic Card

# I think the controllers are going to be the same, Microsoft made it so you can use the XBOX 1 Controllers on XBOX 2.

# I'm not sure about this one, but i heard rumors that XBOX 2 will enable you to play MP3 songs.

I've read some articles in http://www.xboxscene.com/ that you will be able to play XBOX 1 Games on XBOX 2.And I'm pretty sure that XBOX 2 will have its own hard drive.

Like ReRush was saying "There will always be ways to get around modding".

From

.::DAMAN::.

Ive heard that they wont have a hard drive at all. People mod the sytems, my xbox has a 200gig hdd in it. What people do is install a modchip, install a larger hdd and flash a new bios on it, this enables them to use the XBOX, to FTP, backup games and dvds (This is where Microsoft has a problem obviously).... There are even a lot of people who have installed Linux on there xboxes, modded a mouse and keyboard for it. I heard the saving of gamefiles and stuff would be stored on servers, sorta like stats for XBOX LIVE.Im not sure if they dont have the harddrive, how well that would work. If they wanna store everything on servers then what about the people without internet access...Also it would cost A LOT..... To support servers for enough peoples gamesaves and stuff. A normal XBOX has a 10 gig harddrive, now imaging if they had to store that much for each user.....

i think that the xbox2 will be better Graphic Card and its going 2 be faster but same with the ps3 i think the best thing is goin to be online or xbox live i heard that you can upload mp3s and send them to users over xbox live or playstation online i think this was so people can send game saves and stuff to mates but people will use it for other things like mp3s i dont no if it true yet lets wait and seealso i think if you dont have internet on the ps3 or xbox2 they will be just the same as your ps2 n xbox but better graphicsoooooo and one more thing i was reading something about the ps3 and you can download games to the harddrive lol