xisto Community
mindTweaK

Rate These Please.

I absolutly hate making signatures, because of the small canvas factor.

I'd love for you to rate these though.

Number two was brushed in ps cs2, touched up in several other programs. It was originally 500x700 px.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Though I don't know much about making signatures(not even a basic one)I like the middle one,its really blended properly.and i like the way the sig is made ,seems to be really imaginative.My rating to the middle one is about 9/10. or may be 10/10.for the third one is also again good i like the background thing looks good and as the girls hair has bits of background helps it a bit to blend and looks good over all,i'll Rate it an 8/10.The first one failed to impress me much but yet any art has probably hundreds of way to see.i'll rate it a 6-7/10.overall your sigs are really good.keep it up! :-)

Edited by richie (see edit history)

Now since I'm not too incredibly familiar with signature creation, I won't rate them. I will, however, offer you my thoughts. :)Number one is nice. It's got a cool retro feel to it, and I can dig that. Number two is nice as well. I assume that by "brushed in photoshop" you mean you drew it yourself. Looks good, and there's a nice transition between all the different shades of green. Appealing landscape shot, but (just my opinion), I'd really fancy it a bit more without the fisherman. I say this only because he draws my attention more so than the background, and I think since you've done such a nice job on the landscape, it deserves to be focused on. Nice work with the sigs. They are very appealing. And the signature you have currently looks cool too. Has a nice bit of movement about it.

one word.

wow. =x

i'd give you an overall 9.8/10

not 10 becuase somethings missing. I dunno what that something is; but its missing xD

Ermm.. one question:

How do you make signiatures like teh last one? =)

i seen many like that one and i fail every attempt to recreate something like that one. heh.

Ermm.. any tips or tutorial or effects that you used; pleasee tell me!! =))

Thanksyooh.

Rating:9.8/10

Nice effort there man.Here are somemy view::I liked the second one than the first because of its colour scheme..I think you can change the light surce a little bit (try experimenting with it)

I absolutly hate making signatures, because of the small canvas factor.

I'd love for you to rate these though.

Number two was brushed in ps cs2, touched up in several other programs. It was originally 500x700 px.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well done on all three.

I like the 2nd one the best. It has a lot of depth to it.

Good job!