xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindTweaK

Photoshop Brushes.

Brushes on white background

Photoshop Brushes.

None of my brushes work on a white background. No matter what color I make the brushes they will not work. As soon as I change the background to any color it works...

Any thoughts

-question by scott

Brushes on white background

Photoshop Brushes.

None of my brushes work on a white background. No matter what color I make the brushes they will not work. As soon as I change the background to any color it works...

Any thoughts

-question by scott

It might be a glitch, because I have no idea why it's doing that. Sometimes on my photoshop program, the brush tool decides to not work, and when I click an area, nothing shows up. Also, the other day, I tried to open a file, but it didn't open, even when I tried it again. So really, it might be just a glitch.

I usually make my own brushes when it comes down to original work I sell (Because you cannot sell work in which you've used premade brushes, unless they're not copyrighted.)

But the absolute best site to find brushes it without a doubt,

http://www.deviantart.com/

Most regards,

David Bielich.

Yes deviantART is with out a duobt the best possible site you could find brushes, it is great for other resources also such as textures, stocks and anything really.

Nice advice.

why cant i find it?Photoshop Brushes.

Heya man love the brushes ... I was wondering ... I b een askin this question for 2yrs now... I make my own brushes I need to know how to save them to abr* so I cant share them with others can u help ? 

-reply by evilkitty75