xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
smyke89

This Is It pls add feedback

this is what i wanted to do... my brother gave me the ideea... he tried to do it... but he couldn't...so i am trying to make i work....it should be about the best sites on the net... not ranked like a search engine whould... but by how useful i find it and how useful i think a site will be for other visitors.i also am planning to add a software and of course, a hardware part of this site....so far, only sports and betting tabs are completed.... it's a lot of work

yes surly its hard work, but before just think about it, do you need to spend time for create site like that? and is there any profit from it?and notice one thing!! Internet has every thing, your idea must be so UNIQE for visiting or to be popular and so..look to every fact that you have at momnet!!!and it wll be good if you wll show us example of what are you trying to make!!

well i have to say its a good site, layout is nice, nice colour choice (its very easy to read) but i must agree with Aka_Bar, do you really need to do it? still, if you want to do it by all means go ahead!one side note, a search feature wouldn't be too bad, for now its ok cause you only have a few links, but when you start getting multiple pages for each topic, searching would be good!anyway, keep you the good work-jimmy

I don't thinkn your idea is going to give you profit from your hardwork, there is already many directories including extremly massive like dmoz and Yahoo! directory that contain everything..I think you can get all the data from dmoz(they will give you) and represent it in some unique way, that is my suggestion..

I cant access your site. It has an error. There is thousands of sites that do that. Most webmasters however realize that it is imposible to personally go through ever site on the web and rank it. Rather they simply look at one type of site. These are called web directorys. Some of the best ones only have 1,000 listings. Ods are you can't do it alone though. You will need help from a group of people. Try looking for people that think your idea is good and if they know php. Then orginize them and get started looking for all the sites you can find. You may need to set a rubric so you rank sites on thier content and not how they look. Most times a theme of a website could leave you liking or disliking it no-matter the content.My opinion,Sparkx

Edited by sparkx (see edit history)