xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
€lite²³¹

Xfire god or bad

i personally think xfire is the best chat programuse it ingame or out its free small sizedhas voice,chat room, send file, and a few other thingsin a rating out of 10 ied give it a 9/10 because i dont support all the new games

Yes, i would agree with your rating of 9 as not all games are supported. Xfire has always been useful for me in terms of instant messaging in game, and i don't think there are any better instant messaging in-game programs out there. Particularly on steam games, it definitely beats the steam friends system, especially with all its good features.Basically, Xfire is the greaest I.M program out there and im glad im part of it.

Edited by FoRsAkEn (see edit history)

i agree with both of you that Xfire is good i have been using it for 1.5 year now ... and the only thing i ever use it for is to detect americas army servers ...is kinda fast since 2.7 had some serious problem detecting servers in aa browser using 128Kb DSL .... and to be honest i havent use it that much since i downloaded it :) .... rank 8.5/10 :)