xisto Community
joe.k

Question About cPanel And FTP? how does it look like??

i am new to this ASTA service and did try it yet and considering requesting an Account but i am not sure about something.first the FTP:many sites have cheated on me with FTP account , does it work with "my" FTP account meaning that i can connect to the FTP account using my own FTP client without having problem uploading and downloading files??and secoundly , the Cpanel.how does it look like (friendly user interface) and is it easy to use non-like other hosting services which provide a complex use Cpanel and even worst no help-Guide so you can start using it...adn finally the themes:what are they ?? and am i have to chose a theme of ASAT or am i free to Design my web???

Edited by joe.k (see edit history)

many sites have cheated on me with FTP account ,is there any FTP account and if so does it work with "my" FTP account meaning that i can connect to the FTP account using my own FTP client without having problem uploading and downloading files??

I am not quite sure I have understood what you wanted to know, but I will just say that with Xisto you have a fully functional FTP account. Furthermore, you can create additional accounts, and they work with all FTP clients.

how does it look like (friendly user interface) and is it easy to use non-like other hosting services which provide a complex use Cpanel and even worst no help-Guide so you can start using it...

As for the control panel, Xisto uses cPanel software, probably the latest version. It is well organised, and therefore easy to use. All the main options are available right on the homepage, so a simple Find can help a lot when you are starting off.

I am not quite sure I have understood what you wanted to know, but I will just say that with Xisto you have a fully functional FTP account. Furthermore, you can create additional accounts, and they work with all FTP clients.

i use Adobe Golive CS2 to work on my site and when i used it to upload to 1 of my pervious hosting account it connect easily but i only can preview the files.
the files type shows me the:
rw--r- ,whcih is protected and i only can upload using thier ftp client

As for the control panel, Xisto uses cPanel software, probably the latest version. It is well organised, and therefore easy to use. All the main options are available right on the homepage, so a simple Find can help a lot when you are starting off

i saw the Cpanel and it looks great.
thanks... :)

i use Adobe Golive CS2 to work on my site and when i used it to upload to 1 of my pervious hosting account it connect easily but i only can preview the files.the files type shows me the:
rw--r- ,whcih is protected and i only can upload using thier ftp client

Oh, it is definitely not like the over here. You have unlimited freedom to use any FTP client, but you can also use the built-in File Manager, which sometimes makes it easier to manipulate files.

thanks alot for you help....... well i am will to request an account ... :) and after all i just filled out the application-request :) .well i am just gona wait .... cant stand waiting till i test it .... that's gona be abig releaf for me :) .... iam just waytooooo excited :)