xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

Happy Feet!

This is definitely the movie to watch this Winter Break! This movie is a really touchy one, there are some very sad and emotional scenes. However, the movie will pick up again and will make you wanna dance, laugh and get thrilled with what Mumble does best, tap-dancing.

The adélie amigos made my day with their funny taglines and such.

Anyways, I'll rate the movie here with breakdown:

Overall: 33/35 (94%)

CGI: 5/5

Storyline: 5/5

Realism: 4/5

Penguins: 5/5

Characters: 5/5

Dancing: 5/5

Soundtrack: 4/5

Shortcomings: Although it's hard to rate the realism of penguins because they toe-tap and dance and sing, but penguin eggs will freeze immediately once the penguin parents drop their egg suddenly. The soundtrack was great, but I think they played too many songs in the movie. Other than that, the movie was great!

Posted Image

Happy Feet Movie Poster

Posted Image

Maurice, Baby Gloria and Memphis look on as Mumble's egg hatches

Posted Image

Mumble with the five adélie penguin amigos.

xboxrulz

WOW, I can't believe they actually made a movie like this!I don't mean this to be a negative statement but more of a cautionary rule of how good the movie advertisers are. I don't know about any of you but did you notice how the coming attractions for this movie had absolutely no content?Where was Steve Martin? He's the guy who coined the term Happy Feet!The marketing was intense; enough to make George Lucas take a step back and say "WOW, they're good!"There was so much soon to be in our landfill junk forced on us that it made me not want to see the movie.Walk into any Blockbuster, I dare ya, and it won't take you but a few seconds to notice all the "Happy Feet" products, I am sure your has the entire line just like mine does.I don't know how you could see a movie like March of the Penguins and the first thing you think is "I am going to make so much money by doing a spin-off."I am ashamed that such movies are made, however I have to respect the rights of others and their willingness to see something I wouldn't even rent.

meh, I loved the movie, it did tell a "life story" and talk about environmentalism and self sacrifice. However, I do see your point about merchandise. I already got the Happy Feet Soundtrack, a Happy Feet wallpaper for my computer and a Happy Feet cellphone chain.xboxrulz

It was an okay movie... i watched it and was like... okay???? I thought the plot was a bit difficult to follow i didn't like it all that much the music was good... its not a movie i like to watch that often. i think it could've had a better storyline.... i was just like.... okay???? what just happened?