xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doctor

Crohn Disease Crohn Disease

İn your idea what can cause the Crohn Disease?Now it's etiology is unknown.İf you say i quess and trust them pls share with us in a medical language.May be we can find the answer or new medical treatments.Hmmm it sounds good.?

Hmm well there are several theories on causes of Crohn's disease but none have been proven. I think i would go with the most popular theory, in which the body's immune system reacts abnormally in people with the disease, mistaking bacteria, foods, and other substances for being foreign. The immune system's response is to attack these invaders. During this process, white blood cells accumulate in the lining of the intestines, producing chronic inflammation, which leads to ulcerations and bowel injury.But this is just my opinion along with many others. The fact is that this disease is caused by these main factors: the genes the patient has inherited, the immune system itself, and the environment.I think the proper medical treatment for this disease would include drugs, nutrition supplements, surgery, or a combination of these options.

Edited by FoRsAkEn (see edit history)