xisto Community
doctor

Security For Flash? Read my message

I want to make online test with a timer which counts down from 20 seconds.And I want to make this test/quiz with a flash interface but i want that it must be use mysql database.I want to nobody can take the codes and flash.Do you have anyscripts for this?Or do you know a website for this?Pls help me.İt may be looks like Quizshock .And it must be list results of the members.Also it must have login system.ok ok you understand i want to cut here.Pls help me!Or is it possible to integrate to javascript?And if it is possible how is it secure for me?

Well a few months ago i develop an online quiz like the one you want as a request made by another user of the forum but without the use of flash, only using Php, MySql and Javascript, you can see it in action at Trivia Online.

You can view the complete topic at How To Create An Online Timed Test With PHP?.

BTW, I do it in my spare time so it is not finished yet but i plan to complete it someday :) and if you want some advice or need some help with it please feel free to ask.

Best regards,