xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joe.k

My Site...

i have made up my site template with some Pc icons .. :)... new idea and that what it ended up like..tell me what you think???dislike or like?? _-=OGVista=-_

The coloring is all wrong especially for icons. I would go with a lighter shade of grey almost a silver/white combination.

i know i hate it tooo :) :) ... i didnt have much time when i made it ... i was almost "dying with bored" and out-of ideas ... will at least iam gona be busy till Jan ...(Final examination)... :)hmmmmmmmmm ...... i think i lost my inspiration since iam having examination sice the begin of the year and it like since ever and it's just killing me ........ :)

Hey no! the site looks cool! The color combinations usually are a subject to the context for which the website is being made. If its a corporate website, it doesn't suite. But if its a personal website, then nothing better.The site has a creative appeal, and that is mostly because of the attractive use of the desktop icons :) Good!

Ooooh! Man that's hot. I really like the look, and it's got a fantastic 3-d effect going with the shadows and metal feel and such. I'm really diggin' the colors of the banner - that nice faded icy blue with the white against the grey. I think it looks really sleek and modern already. :) Don't give up on it!!!!