xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quatrux

Really Good Game made on flash ;)

:P Nice Game ....really Cool1 but the only thing when u went up with level it's only i got more dizzy.it's like moving the ground while waliking lol "monitor while playing" :P :P although it's kinda nice.

I gave up after "let's make it a tad easier", like 8 or something. Love it, I didn't have a single problem with the moving, but when the camera moved to the ground, that confused me. The stretching was a little weird, but not bad.

I wonder, if people on drugs, junkies or whatever you call them are playing games, normal games where you walk or etc., does everything seem to move for them like that :P

I wonder, if people on drugs, junkies or whatever you call them are playing games, normal games where you walk or etc., does everything seem to move for them like that :)

Well depends heavily in which kind of drugs the person uses. Probably playing this completely drunk will lead to a marvellous visit to the toilet. But it's quite funny to play some kind of games while drunk. 007 Goldeneye, for example, was of my favourites in this kind of "sport". And if you have someone sober it's even more funny, since it's incredibly hard to hit someone when you're all drunk, and the sober guy will look and think "my god, look at these... what the hell...". Another nice game to play is Worms, the number of times people play in the wrong turn so drunk they are is amazing...

Other drugs aren't as funny or as easy to play games, also I'd better end my comments here to avoid any further problems. =p