xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demolaynyc

Imeem "the Best Of Social Media"

IMEEM! It's a popular website I've recently just discovered! It's got thousands of members and thousands more songs, videos, pictures, blogs and everything else you could find. I signed up for the site a few days ago and I like it a lot. It's up to date with the most recent songs combined with songs from the past years.

It's just like MySpace but it's a lighter version of it. It uses AJAX scripting so the song you would currently be playing will not be disturbed when adding comments, adding it to your playlist or favorites. It's very user-friendly and it's got a catchy name too. Have I told you it also has hundreds playlists? Plus you can add songs that are uploaded by people to your own playlist without the need of downloading them to your computer and back to IMEEM! I recommend this site to those who love music, videos, blogs, and pictures.

It's a great site to use at either work, school or just chilling at the comfort of your home. So why not give it a chance and check it out?

PS: Sorry if this seems like an ad but it really isn't, it's just something I wanted to say and share with the rest of the community.

Here's the link by the way: https://myspace.com/browser

"Just like MySpace" doesn't promise much... I browsed around and found nothing to get excited about. It seems like they've been stuffing things done on other "web 2" sites to a new packaking but adding nothing new or creative. Also the site is a bit confusing and doesn't really "explain" what's it for.