xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

Whats Your Favourite Meal? bacon

If you could only eat one thing for a whole month, what would it be?Mine would be bacon....bacon..baconbaconbaconbacon :)

Well, to tell you the truth, mine would alos be bacon. I would actually sacrafice my slim-line belly so I could eat bacon all the time. Bacon has to be the best food in the world. It is indeed very tastey.

Mine would be bacon because it comes from pigs, and pigs are hilariously fat. Bacon makes you fat. Fat keeps you warm. Theres an explanation of true knowledge.

I ahve a weird obsession with HP spagetti. It is my all time favourite food and I had two tins of it today. It would be cool if all I ate for one week was spagetti but my parents would never let me because it isn't healthy. Although it would be cool just to eat nothign but spagetti for a whole weak, it would save alot of money on food aswell. :)