xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vyoma

Why Is My Account Suspended? I have enough credits

Hi admins.

I am trying to stay calm, but I am sort of freaking out now.

I go to my site hosted at Xisto: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
(without the parked domain: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ )
and it states:

"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. "

I do not see why this should be the case because I have 120 hosting credits.

Could someone please look into this?

Done. OpaQue unsuspended it for you.. Today there was a SPAM flood - over 4-5K emails containing just the word "SPAM SPAM" mailed to Asta root. Apparently they originated from the following three accounts:

Vyoma

Chesso

xdstudi

I personally vouched for the first two and hence they were unsuspended.. You guys better watch out what's going on with your accounts..

Cheers,

m^e

Wow. I am not even sure how such thing can happen from my account!

I mean, I have not disclosed my account password to anyone, and the couple of other people who have access to my website (on the side of adding content) are the only ones who are authenticated through the websites - Drupal authentication or Wordpress authentication.

I do not give away emails from my account and I personally do not use any email account provided along with the Xisto account. Heck! I was not even logging on to Xisto account for the past one month because I had involved myself in NaNoWriMo. I do not know how someone else could have had access to my accounts.

Thanks a lot for considering that I could not have been the cause for such SPAM emails, and the root cause seems to have been outside my knowledge.

However, miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG, could you please let us know as to what actions I need to take in order for such an thing to not happen in future? I am totally clueless!