xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toby

Mixing/Editing Songs?

Well, I suggest you to Use Sound Forge products, or somthing like that there are lot of proggrams that you may use!! but i had stopped on Sound Forge products and at now time im using 6 version, and i think it covers all my needs!! and if we comeback to issue about free programs :P if u want to install Sound Forge v6 i can send u my Serials Numbers then u can use it :P with pleasurewhy im suggesting you this program, becouse i think its most powerful program for simple computer users! (not for pros)u can make any thing on ur tracks cut,add, correct and etc...

I did look and those two are what I found.

Sonic Foundry sold the Vegas, ACID, Sound Forge, CD Architect, Siren, VideoFactory, ScreenBlast, and Batch Converter product lines to Sony Pictures Digital in July of 2003

On the right site, I'll get v8 and try it out.

yeah sure its wondeful tooland if you have some problems with Serial Keys you should just send to me PM, even if u have problems while using the program, feel free to ask

I'm not familiar with the dong ... are you trying to remove someone's VOICE from the track?