xisto Community
mirdux

Ultimate-guitar.com good times

Oh, it's so nice someone finally mentioned UltimateGuitar. It is a web site I've been visiting for almost two years now, ever since I started playing the guitar. Really helped me a lot, since I was able to find (almost) any tab I wanted :P It's a must visit for all the guitar players!

I'm not too fond of the guitar, but this site IS good. I did try guitar for awhile and I used it..it's a good resource for news, tabs, etc.Gave my friend his link and it's not his homepage. Heh.

Edited by Kardus (see edit history)

Iv'e always wanted to play the guitar, but because of the fact that I can never get a left handed one (and have to play upside down) and I just play the strings until it sounds right :P, I could never really learn much.Is there any good resource that show fingering position and what not for some easy tunes/songs?I'd prefer not to have to learn all that music sheet crap lol.

Iv'e always wanted to play the guitar, but because of the fact that I can never get a left handed one (and have to play upside down) and I just play the strings until it sounds right ;), I could never really learn much.
Is there any good resource that show fingering position and what not for some easy tunes/songs?

I'd prefer not to have to learn all that music sheet crap lol.

There's other websites that show you in flash what fingers to use; however ,I forget which one.

I have used UG when I was younger and learning to play the guitar but its been ages.

eFX

UG is the first place i go if i want to find a guitar tab. Usually I don't need to continue my search after visiting UG as it is really reliable on tabs. I have used it as long as I have played guitar and I think I will use it in a long time forwards

I've done guitar for like 5 yrs. Learned from my Grandfather who did it professionally for like 60 yrs or so. So i've not checked into Ultimate Guitar, however I was told too. I might check into it.Guitar is rather simple to learn on rythmn, even if you learn the Bar Chords. Lead is hard to learn well.My recommendation is learn to read music, that really helps. But if you don't want to learn tabs. There so simple to make and read. But the best way is to memorize and read music (I mainly memorize after figuring it out from the music). I think I'll look into it for some tabs...nice site!

Yes, this is an awesome site. I used to go to guitartabs.com But I think they got shut down for copyright or something.Ultimate-guitar's site has tabs on it that I couldn't find anywhere else though. I always looked up anti-flag, rancid, ect.Any punk I wanted to learn they had it.