xisto Community
ruijie

Free Commercial Software, Legally!

If you want to get some free commercial software without paying for them legally, go to https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ You can get free software everyday! Their free software giveaway changes every 24 hours. Their goal is to give away every piece of good software, sooner or later.

Welcome to Giveaway of the day project, the new initiative in the software distribution world! Every day we offer for FREE licensed software you’d have to buy otherwise!
Well, that's a convenient initiative allowing you to get the best commercial software titles - for free. Every day we offer licensed software you'd have to buy otherwise, for free! Yes, we are giving away software, and you can download it from our site, right now and right here and our goal is to give away every good piece of software, sooner or later.

Our new initiative, Giveaway of the day, is finally open to its visitors and ready to present hot software titles and best software authors from all over the world. We wish you a Happy Giveaway!
Giveaway of the day is a win-win solution for both publishers and clients

The idea behind this initiative is that many sites and publishers offer trial downloads; but only we offer giveaway downloads. What does that mean?

Basically, every day we nominate one software title that will be a Giveaway title of that day. The software will be available for download for 24 hours (or more, if agreed by software publisher) and that software will be absolutely free. That means - not a trial, not a limited version - but a registered and legal version of the software will be free for our visitors*.

The software product will be presented in its full functionality, without any limitations save for those mentioned in Terms and Conditions.

The download link will remain on our web-site for the agreed period of time, together with the review of the software product and the information about other products from the software publisher presenting the giveaway title.

Both reviews and the information on the product line will remain active even when the Giveaway period is over.

The information about Giveaway of the day and the participants of this initiative will be included in our newsletters and distributed among our visitors and subscribers.

We will pay the software publisher for the Giveaway license, and our visitors will only receive those after downloading a special verification program and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, thus protecting software publishers’ interests and making our initiative beneficial for both clients and publishing companies.

We believe that Giveaway of the day will allow both publishers and clients to meet each other and win together with our initiative.
How can I win with Giveaway of the day?
You will get to know new software, for free!
You will learn more about the software product, because we will provide a detailed software review for every title we nominate!
You will get the information and special offers on all the additional software products from the given publisher.
You will be offered an easy access to new software products and new versions of existing ones.
Vast selection of the software, extensive search capabilities of our web-site will allow you to find the software they need.
News of the world of software, daily updated information, new reviews and software downloads -all and everything for you, every day, together with our daily giveaways!
How can I participate in Giveaway of the day?

That’s simple! Our visitors will always stay informed about Giveaway of the day initiative and its current publishers. The information about giveaways for upcoming week will be posted on our web-site; all of our subscribers will receive this information in their weekly newsletter. Plus, Giveaway Tickers will also help us spread the information around the world.

So just visit us frequently, subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with our giveaways!

See also information about our Giveaway Ticker, the fastest way to find out what’s hot on our web-site today.

* Under specific Terms and Conditions, which limit the software usage to non-commercial only, and may also limit software updates and technical support.

Edited by ruijie (see edit history)

well, its not a News i think now days i know Lot of servers where u can get any of Crack , Serials , Grabbers or things to do so!!! and big part of this servers product of Russian Hackers or Crackerz (they are calling their self like it) and if you interested in this kind of information welcome to my PM ask them !! i wll show you where , when , and how :P

Edited by Aka_Bar (see edit history)

well, its not a News i think now days i know Lot of servers where u can get any of Crack , Serials , Grabbers or things to do so!!! and big part of this servers product of Russian Hackers or Crackerz (they are calling their self like it) and if you interested in this kind of information welcome to my PM ask them !! i wll show you where , when , and how :P

Cracks, Serials, etc are illegal. Giveawayoftheday.com is distributing free software LEAGALLY. They get permission from the authors of the program to giveaway their software for 1 day and they have a activation program that connects to the server to see if the giveaway period is over before activating your free software.

The site is good for finding legal stuff.But many prefer to use cracks or find software from warez sites.This may help people to stop people from pirating stuff (only to a small extent) because the people who use pirated software are most of the time advanced users, who may not wait sites like this to come with the application that they need.But it will help people who prefer to use legal applications.

Are you sure this is legal? It seems like a scam. Unless you have to sign up and pay money I don't see how it can be free? Nothing is free. Well I'll check everyday until they post the thing I always wanted, Solid Works. :P I just don't want to be doing something that Microsoft calls steeling. You could probably get in trouble for it? That is the rare chance that Microsoft finds out.~Sparkx~

Well this type of site is vary common through out the internet, http://download.cnet.com/windows/ will give you the same thing. All the programs you see at theas sites are programs I like to call "breakoffs". Breakoffs are programs that only do one thing, like Red eye reduction, Animator, Image Edit, etc. Now programs like Photoshop will do all the things I just listed, but wait there is one disadvantage it cost $500.00. There are ways around this, but I'm not going to go into fine detail on this because it may be forbidon in the rules of this forum, but what I do to get this type of software is I get a p2p (peer to peer) file sharing program and I search for the program I want, and download it. But I still need a registration crack, I have a few sites I go to that are safe I also use the p2p file shareing program to find serials, and various other ways. If you real want to know how to do this you can search the internet, or email me at "theking1847@msn.com" but in my oppion theas programs are a lame atempt to mimic or replicate big software that are wellknow. I will always know theas programs as breakoffs and I will never use the programs unless I need too -- theking648 --

It's an interesting concept, and it's slightly more advanced than download.com. Download.com frequently only has demo versions of some of the software giveaway seems to offer. Also, giveaway claims they pay the company for a special license. This way, the company gets some money for downloads that might otherwise be obtained illegally. Also, if people like the software, they may be impatient for the upgrade and buy it when it comes out.~Viz

Well, it is really a nice concept. I will be downloading something from there once they have something which I need. Most of the software which they offer are unknown to me.Anyway, good finding.

What I notice is that they are not giving some really advanced softwares... what they are giving out are low grade tools that never figured in market competition. I guess the motive is of a joint collaboration between small scale software developers and this site so that they can make the softwares known to atleast a few people so that they can spread it further.Of course it will really help in making brand awareness and probably they will think of earning money with version 2.0 of the tools...I guess i missed a cool tool that had figured on the site sometime back, called JPEG enhancer. I will keep a look out for anything new ;-)

yes the Givveaway of the day is a great service, I came to know about them from the Xisto Forums.I've downloaded several commercial softwares fro free.But the only drawback is, we cannot install the software after the free period for that particular software has ended.

Mmm, sounds interesting. Free, commercial software for legal download. That's a phrase you don't see everyday.I have to agree with CaptainRon though. This site is just giving away software that probably won't make it on the stores because they're not as advanced as their competitors. This site is just a way for to sort of "advertise" their software, get their work and company known by the rest of the world. I'll check the site regularly, but it seems that there's nothing that catches my interest for now.Serena

One of the older programs caught my eye but... its over now :Pthe site isnt that brilliant, and neither is the software really, like others have sed, its stuff that would never make it on the market due to lack of functionality.i have better freeware than some of them programs.what i really wanted was the elite anti keylogger, that would be a real help (to me anyways).

Edited by Sten (see edit history)

I subscribed to their e-mail notification service and so far they have only released silly games. But today for the first time I'm seeing a serious piece of software - Wondershare Audio Converter, a powerful audio conversion tool that can convert various audio formats between one another, such as MP3 to WAV, WAV to MP3, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to AAC, AC3, M4A ect. for playback on popular audio players including iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod, Zune, and all kinds of MP3 Players.

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wondershare-audio-converter/

189 people dig it (92%).

I certainly am going to download and install it, and see if it can solve a problem I have been having for a long time, which is to remove DRM from my legally purchased audible.com audio books. I have tried TuneBite and GoldWave, which is what various people tend to reccomend in forums, but it looks like I haven't found the right registry tweak so far.

EDIT: Today's giveaway is Multi-Edit Lite 2006, a programmer’s text editor with powerful features designed to deliver the ease of operation and timesaving functions you need to meet demanding deadlines.

With Multi-Edit Lite 2006, you can manipulate text with unsurpassed ease and compile source files while you are still within Multi-Edit Lite 2006. Your ability to handle files is greatly enhanced. Up to 2048 files can be edited simultaneously, and Multi-Edit Lite 2006 effortlessly handles large files with line lengths up to 16K!

You will not spend a lot of time getting up to speed with Multi-Edit Lite 2006 either. You will be doing productive work very quickly with the aid of our intuitive user interface. Drop down menus and special Key Assignments are available that will help you execute commands in a heartbeat. Plus, features like our smart indent, template editing, and construct matching make our language support second to none.

Check it out:
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/multi-edit-lite-2006/

It's a super-tool for all of us programmers.

Edited by dserban (see edit history)