xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainRon

My Secret Admirer Some astahost member fell for the display pic

Hey, check the avatar i have chosen for myself. And now read the conversation I had with an Xisto member via messages :P

He said:

:P ya Baby funny u know, u look very beatiful for be truth in life :P may be its not ur Pic? i wanted to met with u

I said:

where r u from?

He said:

Im From Uzbekistan!! have you another pictures?

I said:

Yes dear why not! Please check my wallpapers :P : http://123india.santabanta.com/category.asp?catid=466

How can someone even think that a babe like that would be a geek enough to visit a forum! I mean, I haven't seen many pretty faces hitting tech forums... (though I wish there were some here)
Edited by CaptainRon (see edit history)

:P... Well, honestly CaptainRon, this fine lady here is an absolute knock-out. I suppose you brought that conversation upon yourself.. lol.

As for babes hitting technical forums, I haven't met all that many, either. But I do know one fiiiine Russian girl (who happens to be an absolute hottie, by the way :P) on another technical forum. They're a rare breed, yes, but they DO exist, bless their souls :P!

Cheers, and looking forward for the next "hitting-on-ya" conversation :P

Yeahh Very Very Interesting information!!! why u thinking that- that man thought it is you in real life !! heh u are not understanding some kind of JOKE here!! did you realy think that you are the smart and did some joke from this man :P ohh.. you are in big mistake

:P You got it Mark!TaMer, I didn't pull it out... in case you haven't figured it out from the recent developments :P Btw, she is Perizaad Zorabian. Not very popular as a celebrity, but my personal favorite.Hey thanx m^e! These kinda incidents make being part of a community real fun! Edited by CaptainRon (see edit history)

Really funny..About women I have seen in technology forums, never seen any.But if someone can act as a women they will get great consideration..I have actually seen male people pretending as female in thinkdigit forum, with post count that are more than 300.

They're a rare breed, yes, but they DO exist, bless their souls :P!

i just know a hottie who are in tech forums.. and one who makes creadit systems and databases for an online game.. quite a good designer as well..

thing is,... i always get this "do this" and "do that"...

and coz shes hot and cute... i always give the generic.. "oh sure" look and response..