xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WeaponX

Zonealarm Not Playing Nice With Ebay...

I'm using ZoneAlarm 6.1 and have problems posting items to sell on eBay. One thing that bugs me the most is when you get to choose the category. I click on, for example, Consumer Electronics and the next column should open up with more options. But it doesn't. It just stays blank. Refreshing doesn't help. Once I disable ZoneAlarm and refresh the page the categories will expand on each category happily again.I have already tried adding eBay.com and that cgi...whatever into the Trusted Sites list in ZoneAlarm. Nothing is working.Has anyone else experienced this problem before using ZoneAlarm?Thanks.

Zone alarm has some built in protecting software for ebay.It has some settings in the Overview tab under preferences.It is labeled "Online fraud protection"There you are able to "protect" your ebay password. Mess around with that and see if it helps any.Also make sure that zone-alarm trusts your browser to act as a server.

I could have sworn I saw that option somewhere before. I can't find it anywhere under Overview->Preferences :PThe closest thing I got was the ID Lock and that's disabled, so I don't think it should be causing that problem.I just set Firefox to be Trusted under the Server column. Still no change.