xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adamok

Hi From Coventry Uk introduction

Hi I am Adamok, an amateur web designer presently based in Coventry, UK. This is my first post in this forum and hope to get enough credits to qualify for a free hosting. Read some great stuff I was interested in. Will make my own contributions later.

Welcome to our forums adamok,

Good to see a new member joining.

Please take time out to read the rules of service at the forums The Xisto Forum Rules

Keep within the guidelines and you should be earning credits to put towards the hosting plan that you want in no time at all.

Good luck and I hope you have a good experience here. P.S. Villa for the Champions League!!!

Marky;)

Welcome to our forums adamok,

Good to see a new member joining.

Please take time out to read the rules of service at the forums The Xisto Forum Rules

Keep within the guidelines and you should be earning credits to put towards the hosting plan that you want in no time at all.

Good luck and I hope you have a good experience here. P.S. Villa for the Champions League!!!

Marky;)

Thanks Mark.

Yeah, let the best win ;-)