xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fear6

Runescape = nuby

hey im just posting to tell anyone interested in runescae to never start it because it the worst game.if you like rpg games then get WOW or nwn2 etc.or just get something better.i use to play it and i used to think it was fun (when i was like 10) and then i grew out of itand realised there were better games then it in tyhe world.!(never play it)

So you quit this year or you still act like you are 10?It's free, wow is like $60 then $15 a month.You can play on any computer. It got a new skill TODAY, it gets updates weekly.Anyway, if you hate it, why should we?

That's not a very informative review. I used to play this as well, I only stopped because I played TOO much and ran out of time to do other things. From what I remember, it was an excellent RPG for being COMPLETELY free. It's been a year since I played, but I was thinking about playing it again recently. One of my friends plays all the time, and we are both 17 years old. I don't think it's a "kiddie" game at all. It's fun to take on a quest, and satisfying to those RPG freaks who love to sit there and spend hours doing the same task in order to level up. Nothing 'nuby' about it...in fact, I think I may start playing again today.Please elaborate on your review...why do you hate it? What made you grow out of it?

I used to play the game, don't really know why I stopped! But I thought it was a really good game! The graphics weren't amazing but the quests were cool and the fighting wasn't bad! All in all, its a champ in its own right!

hey im just posting to tell anyone interested in runescae to never start it because it the worst game.
if you like rpg games then get WOW or nwn2 etc.

WOW!! OK why are you telling people not to play it? Loads of people play it, I don't think they are going to STOP playing because you told them to. Also if you get addicted to this game I should show you so many other games that you can get addicted to. Look at the bright side, atleast it wasn't drugs. I agree with you that people shouldn't start playing if they dont want to waist there life but I don't think you should go around saying how bad it is. The makers put soo much time into making it. If it entertained you for that much time you can't just turn around and say its bad? If it were a bad game why did you play it? I also used to play it but, my freind started macroing and got himself banned. I got dared to hack it, I did NOT hack it, but I found that after about lvl 10 its quite boring. I gave my account away. When I loged on the other day, I was level 74! With quite good all around stats. I still didn't play but atleast I know that the kid I gave my account to had a good time. I say to everyone, TRY IT! It doesn't hurt to try and if you like it, play it, it is free for the most part. If you don't like it find a better game. Monopaly the board game or at atari.com seems to be fun. Also microsofts flight X. But in my opinion the best game there is, is FOOTBALL! I think both the U.S. and the rest the worlds football are both fun to watch and even funner to play. :P
Thanks for reading,
~Sparkx~

I used to play Runescape. ...Maybe "play" would be an understatement; I was addicted to it. XD I would come home from school and start playing RS for hours (but of course I finished my homework and everything too; I'm not stupid XP). I got to level 50-something before I tired of it. It became waay too repetitive. Mining and fishing were the two skills that took me so long to train! You'd have to walk long distances to train, then walk all the way back to a bank or some other place to process the raw materials. *shakes head* And during your trip, you'd pass some creatures that will attack you or members who are begging for coins or something (I hate those people - they need to stand on their own feet). But it's free and, for a while, most can be entertained by it. The community isn't too bad, though there are some weird folks out there. Also, I agree with sparkx - the creators of RS spent a lot of time developing, updating, and managing the game. If you at least had fun with it, there's no reason to say it's horrible.Serena

Runescape is wicked...1. Its free2. Update every 1 - 2 weeks3. The graphics are going under constructionDon't listen to this guy sign up straight away :ph34r:

Oddly enough, he and the majority of the world don't like that game. I've never played it and since I'm behind a dial-up connection I won't even start, but if I had a faster speed internet I don't think I'd play the game in question. If I wanted RPG-styled games then I'd used my consoles.