xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
purplemonkeydishwasher000

Admin please read this

You approved my account some days ago and I'm assuming that you made a typo in my sub-domain name. It was supposed to be purplemonkeydishwasher000.trap17.com. I added the cpanel and NOTHING showed up except for a search page searching for wat i put in the adress box. Now i added /cpanel in another person's sub-domain, and it showed this username and password thingy. Please i need my sub-domain's cpanel to do that too. You probably made a typo. Restore it soon thanks.

First, " YOUR ACCOUNT IS FINE! "Second, Typing "the site name in the browser shows your directory index, so there is no problem with your account "Third : what do you mean by "I added the cpanel and NOTHING showed "Forth : I entered your domain name and put a slash and typed Cpanel and it showed me the login box! So the thing is There is some mistake from your site!I have approved more than a 100 accounts now! and I think I also have a quite a bit of experience. Please try it out again. BTw, you can login to your cpanel by simply trying the IP address I gave /cpanel69.50.188.18/cpanel will also enable you to login

I tried everything here and everything worked... BTW, Are you sure you liked such HUGE name for your site ... no offence. But it kinda looks odd. Who is gonna type such a huge name..

OLD TOPIC. CLOSED.