xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlackStorm

Neverwinter Nights! NWN 2 is out Find it while its hot

NWN 2 is out! Find it while it's hot!I got to play in it like 16h, and liked it. Althou i recommend to play on PC's with minimum 512 RAM, 2Ghz processor or more, and at least Radeon 9600Pro.But the best one is:3Ghz1Gb RamVideo with support of Shader 3.0(like Radeon X800).

Played neverwinter nights 1 before. It was alright, but lately I'm not into any kind of rpg. Very time consuming. I've played sacred, diablo, and morrowwind to name a few. They're all alright. Looking forward to neverwinter nights 2 but honestly I'll probably never play it. I remember baldur's gate. Loved that game. Beat it a few times, then I got into baldur's gate 2 but never finished it. If I ever get back into a RPG I might try to beat that one. Got to the same spot both times I played and never finished =/.Anyways looking forward to seeing screenies at least. Whether I play it or not I'm sure it'll be alright. The first one seemed cool.

Yeah, as well :P funny thing NeverWinthersas i imagen it probebly PC GAME, and it seems like very good game if BlackStorm playing it 16hours a day!! again and again, :P please if its not so difficult tell us Link to Download this game and test it !!! i think evry one will be glad!!

Hmmm. Neverwinter Nights, eh? My friend told me NWN2 system requirements are pretty high up there. The first one though, he suggested I play. I'm really into World of Warcraft, but lately I've grown a bit tired of it and have been looking for another game into which I could get really involved. Another friend of mine said that NWN is really interesting, but I've watched it being played a bit and truthfully it looked a bit slow. You can play it online though, right? I'm really into games in which I can interact with people. I'd also like to be able to create a really customizable character, and my friend said that NWN allows this pretty well. I don't know though. Even though it's only twenty dollars, I don't feel like going out and spending that just to try it out. Anyone out there who has played it, can you offer me a bit of info about it? Did you like it? How would you compare it to Wow?: )