xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kardus

Notpr0n Fun an addicting game for web savvy individuals.

Not Pr0n is an online puzzle regarded as a web based puzzle game, where the player's objective is to get from one page to the next using hints and clues provided on the previous page. I have successfully done about half of it. It's EXTREMELY hard, and requires the basic use of HTML coding and logic, as well as the occasional use of outside applications, search engines, as well as research to complete.

"Solving these online puzzles is often tricky. As the contests are online the puzzle writers assume that you have access to resources such as Wikipedia and Google and therefore they have completely free reign in the information they can expect you to be able to discover. Many techniques used in puzzles are codes, the phonetic alphabet, the periodic table, binary, braille, Morse code, semaphore, cryptic clues, riddles and logic puzzles."

I know you want to try, so enough explanation- try it for yourself here: http://www.notpron.com/

Yeah, I heard about this on another forum. It is really mentally stimulating, but I think it takes way too much time. I have too much schoolwork to focus on it, but it is very fun to figure out each stage.

Oh dear lord no..no... you cant mention this around me :|I became so obsessed with that stupid game last year hahaha. My roomate and myself played for like 4 days straight going insane about the problems, we were calling each other during classes to get the one at home to try things it was rediculous haha. Got pretty far and never cheated once which was a nice but yea, took way too much time away from me hahaha.If you like puzzle games notpr0n is a MUST, especially if you have some general computer know-how...which assumedly most of you do.

A buddy of mine got less than 25 hours of sleep the week he found this site out. He wasn't experienced as I in these things, but it forced him to read up on html syntax and the like while trying to view code. To make a long story short, he now he professionally designs and codes websites/scripts for a living :)

this one is a lot harder then the kn1fe puzzle but both are challenging. But after thinking to much about those websites I was like whatever and went on with my life.