xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hosma293

Secure Server Hosting?

Hi all,

I'm looking into the hosting provided here and was just wondering if the websites will be on a secure server. E.g. Do they have an URL that starts with 'https://'

I ask this because I plan on running CGIProxy and require a Secure Server for it.

So, secure? Or not Secure? :)

Thanks,

Hosma.

No, we do not offer secure server space here. That would require a dedicated IP address for that and that is outside the realm of free webhosting. Xisto - Web Hosting offers an account that I think would suit your needs for $3.50 US / month. I think you should have a look at their options and contact support if you have any questions.

Xisto - Web Hosting is operated by the same corporation as this website.

Good Luck,

vujsa

No, we do not offer secure server space here. That would require a dedicated IP address for that and that is outside the realm of free webhosting. Xisto - Web Hosting offers an account that I think would suit your needs for $3.50 US / month. I think you should have a look at their options and contact support if you have any questions.
Xisto - Web Hosting is operated by the same corporation as this website.

Good Luck,

vujsa

Yes I thought this may be the case. Ah well, such is life. :D

Thanks Anyways. :)