xisto Community
vujsa

Check Page Rank - Working? I cant see it

I checked the site.It is displaying for me but I can't check the page rank of any site.I first tried Xisto.com then my blog..it is not going beyond the first page.
If you think your IP Address is blocked try some proxy servers that will defenitely help you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=anonymous+proxy+servers

Edited by knight17 (see edit history)

I checked the site.It is displaying for me but I can't check the page rank of any site.I first tried Xisto.com then my blog..it is not going beyond the first page.

If you think your IP Address is blocked try some proxy servers that will defenitely help you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=anonymous+proxy+servers

Well, they must have had some kind of outage over the weekend I guess because the links are working for me again. I have a page that I list several website pageranks on so I can glance at them for an overview. I was worried that since I had been using so many at once, the site owner decided to ban my IP for leeching or some other offence.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong so I won't worry anymore.

I can see the website fine now as well. Just thought after so many days I should ask.

Thanks for the reply.

vujsa

vujsa, how do you use that CheckRank service? I just entered my site and it says 4/10 only. Is that what it's suppose to do? It's still on the main page, only the number on the right changes. Thought there should be more detailed information than this :)

vujsa, how do you use that CheckRank service? I just entered my site and it says 4/10 only. Is that what it's suppose to do? It's still on the main page, only the number on the right changes. Thought there should be more detailed information than this :)

Wow, 4/10, that's pretty good. Xisto.com and Xisto.com are both 5/10 while ipbgaming is 4/10 I think.

I gives you an idea of how well linked your website it.

Most of the major websites are 9/10 while google and a few other mega site are 10/10!

The higher your rank, usually the better commission rate you can get from advertisers. It should also give you an idea of how big you are in the grand scheme of things.

There is more to it than just having a lot of links to your page. Internal links don't really help and links from higher ranking websites help more than links from lower ranking websites. SO if you can get MicroSoft to put your link on their index page, you'd be doing well.

vujsa

I think pagerank is dead.And I don't belive in it too.Do you know what is the Pagerank of Yahoo!.com world's most popular website.It is just 8/10.Isn't that foolish.Googles own blogger.com blog hosting service gets 10/10.They are just biasing it, only because they have the power.I think if you have a blog and regular readers you will get a good pagerank.Many small blogs have good Page Ranks (4/10 , 5/10 etc)

Wow, I followed a link on the bottom of the page and found this:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/astahost.com

If I am reading this right, Xisto is about the 48,000th most viewed website in the last 3 months. With the millions upon millions of websites out there, that's pretty good! Xisto is ranked 22,000th, that's even better. I'll have to use alexa more often, it seems like a great tool for web hosting.