xisto Community
sammaye

What Do You Think Of Cracking Software

What do all you guys think of cracking software such as windows xp and that  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have seen over my time on the internet that there are many different views about this and acutally on some forums it is very sensitive question to ask, but I thought I would give it a go. I would come under the catagory of sometimes do cracking but i would only crack software I really need for life like office 2003 and windows xp pro and photoshop...but what do the rest of you think about it

It depends on my purpose with using the software. I buy most stuff, especially if I use it a lot. But, if I'm using it for what I see as "educational" projects or for university courses, I don't see the point in paying $200 dollars for a package that will most likely only be use a few weeks.Although, I do try alternatives first, though... open source, etc...If for some reason, I did make any money from it, then I would feel compelled to go and pay for the package that earned me the money.That's how I feel about the whole thing.