xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezza

First Flash Effort

What was everyones first flash effort, and how did it go? I remember my first attempt with flash was a button that could be pushed in and could be dragged around.What about yours?

I took a class in school and was really excited about learning what all could be made in Flash and how to make it. However, we only ended up doing the button thing as well, and creating a "masked layer" or something along those lines. Eventually I played around in Flash by myself and learned more about it along the way. I think the most complete thing I ever made in Flash was a frame by frame animation for one of my art classes in college. It took a lot of trial and error, but I finally managed to make it flow and to add sounds and effects and such. Turned out pretty well I think. Now though, I use Flash mostly for drawing. I like how smooth the lines are, and how cartoony the pictures come out when drawing them in Flash. : )