xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unimatrix

Blendergalactica.com

Well the first thing I notice was your splash page, drop it, unless your getting 20 million hits a day, doing a splash page will turn people away from it. Unless this is just a fan site then ok keep it but if you do, drop the ad banners from the splash page its a turn off as best thing to do is incorporate your ad sense ad's with in the actual website. Next would be to to make the color uniform meaning if your going to have the splash page black then the rest of the site should match up with a dark color. Maybe a dark grey. But thats just me though.

I agree with saint-michael about the splash page. (Yes, I have found a person with the same opinion!)

The layout looks pretty good compared to the splash page, actually. I think that you should drop one of the confusing boxes and write an "about" paragraph on your website so that lost people like me can understand what the website is about. Alternatively, you could do so in a fresh new page.

Personally, I don't like black as one's background because visitors are accustomed to reading text darker than the background.

Well, good luck with your site!