xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doudou

Great Free Palm Software New softwares for my Palm TX – although all of these are compatible wi

Games:

Patience Revisited – this is a package of 24 solitaire card games including Freecell, Klondike, Canfield, Spider, and Montana etc. The latest version supports Palm OS 5 and supports color and high resolution devices. It is absolutely great, especially for a freeware.

Snake 1.2 – is a copy of the classic snake game, where you steer a snake to eat fruits on the screen. Although this version is pretty basic, no color or anything, it’s still pretty great for a free game.

Jewelbox – It’s a game that is similar to Jewel Box but not quite the same. You match up three or more blocks of the same color to win points. Pieces can be matched vertically, horizontally and diagonally. It supports high resolution and color.

Personal Management:

EasyFuel – This is recently updated software that helps to track your fuel usage. Enter in your usage and mileage every time you visit the pump and it will track your average gas usage. Great software, especially when you have several gas stations to compare.

Handy Shopper – This is my favorite shopping list tool, although with all the features I use it for a lot more than shopping list. You can great shopping lists for multiple stores on the same list, with aisle number, price and taxes. If you are in a hurry, you can plan you shopping by aisle number. With the checkout function you will know exactly how much you will pay before you get to the cashier. You only have enter the item once, and just reuse it every time you need it. People use it for a lot more than shopping list, packing list, inventory list, CD collections, even expenses etc.

HS2Edit for Excel 2.67 – is one of the desktop companions for Handy Shopper. Now you can create and edit your list on your computer before downloading it to your PDA.

Icon Manager – Another free companion software for Handy Shopper, you can select different icons for you shopping list. Pretty cool.

Handy Finance Lite – This is a money management and expense tracking software. It has a lot of features for a freeware, a part from the regular expense and income tracking and analysis; you can search you transactions, planning tools, debt and mutual accounting tools. There are many currencies and convenient tools for converting currents. My favorite feature is the money movement between different accounts and double transactions. It also a free desktop version that will allows you to save all the data to excel.

NPass – This is a really neat application that will help you to keep and record passwords, login information, serial number and email address etc… It keeps all of that secure and supports high resolution and color. What more can you ask for in a freeware?

Lexi – this is a flashcard application that will help you to study a topic, anywhere. I use it mostly to memorize vocabulary, but you can also use it as a quiz tool with questions and answers. The program will even store your quiz results and use them to re-ask you the questions you missed the answer to and to compile the most difficult quizzes.

Utilities

FileZ – this is a great software that can give you full access to your handheld’s files, system information and preferences. It allows to you view, edit, copy, move, delete and send any file located on your handheld or an external card like SD card. It also includes extensive system information, such as memory usage and battery status. It is kind of like window explore for your handheld.

do you have websites for these programs, or can we just search goggle for them?i have a few of these on my palm, great software! looks like i might have to download a few more now!-jimmy

Regarding the Bible SoftwareGreat Free Palm Software

William,

https://www.olivetree.com/ has the Bible reader software available for free as well as several ebooks and common domain bibles such KJV. Several versions are available as well as other apps at cost, but you can spend as little or as much as you want with them depending on your needs. I have tried several options, even more expensive offerings. I find Olivetree simply the displaying, and gives you the most options for the money.

-reply by Jason

installation discGreat Free Palm Software

I bought a Palm T/X second hand w/o an installation disc.  Do you have any suggestions on how to get that info onto my computer without having this disc?