xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darker333

Adobe Photoshop Cs Help Me?

Hello, this is my first post in this part of the forum. ANYWAYS, I am having troubles installin Adobe Photoshop CS and Imageready CS.I have purchased the software from Bestbuy on a special sale ( I live in the USA ). Each time I try to install it, it ways that my cd key is invalid. I have read over it carefully, and I have attempted to change some of the characters that could be a U or a V. Also, I have lost the receipt to my software purchase so... im sort of in a stuck situation.If anyone has any methods of reading the CD-Key so that maybe an incorrect char. will be fixed, then please post it..Thnx in advance.

Get mozzila and visit /legacy mozilla will stop it from installing activex then search Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and imageready 7.0 or cs get the seriall copy and paste and there your all done but may i ask why did you buy it when you can download it free from download.com get the seriall or of limewire or summit most people dont pay for photoshop just they use serialls

Get mozzila and visit /legacy mozilla will stop it from installing activex then search Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and imageready 7.0 or cs get the seriall  copy and paste and there your  all done but may i ask why did you buy it when you can download it free from download.com get the seriall or of limewire or summit most people dont pay for photoshop just they use serialls

64043[/snapback]

I think he didn't do it because it's illegal to steal a license key for copyrighted software!? I can also get my food for free if I go to the supermarket and steal everything what I want, but I wouldn't do that. Get my point?

crakcing software aint always bad....take me for example, if I didnt crack I would bve using windows 3.1 but I am using windows xp pro. It is not always bad to crack. Its bad to crack and then try and register with the company but other wise nah. and When I put in my serial for photoshop cs I didnt have to be case sensitive....dunno why darker had to be case sensitive