xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mafamba Team

Questions On Islam Some things I dont understand about the religion

First of all, I am not of the faith but I have very good friends who are as well as I have a personal interest in the matters of the middle east and so forth. As I understand it, Islam is a beautiful religion that promotes peace and personal understanding and growth. What is happening is, quite simply, Islam is getting old and the wrinkles are showing. Sure, non-believers go to hell in Islam, but so the non-believers of Christianity. I believe that the bible states that by asking Jesus into you're heart you will be engulfed by the light or somthing like that. And if not...well, J wants you to take this letter down to Stan for him.The point is these major religions both come from Judaism, which I already talked about in a different post so I'll move on at the risk of getting double whammied.These religions are old, and they worked back then. You ever wonder why some Jews keep kosher. It has absolutely nothing to do with being a "good jew" or "bad jew". When this concept was created way back in the day, pork (a kosher keepers worst nightmare) was not edible. You would get sick if you ate pork, it was unsanitary. It would've been like pulling that squished rat you caught in you're mousetrap, microwaving it, and eating it for dinner. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Well, obviously thanks to great strides in technology and the Meat Packing Industries (look up Sinclaires book "The Jungle" if you are considering being a vegitarian :) we can now safely eat pork without concern of bacteria and certain projectile vomiting. Not very kosher.So, even though I didn't specifically answer you're questions, I hope that I conveyed my point as valid. Religion is sooo last millenium. Actually, even farther back than that....

Edited by paralizedfish (see edit history)

The word "ISLAM" comes from the arabic word which means submission i.e. u submit to ALLAH completley.And this is reason ISLAM has become what it has become.

The time when ISLAM was born in Arabia, it was the time when the sword did more talking then the mouth.

There was rivalary between the different tribes and there were frequent clashes between the tribes

This medival mentality has stayed to this day among some of the ppl who practice this religion ,they commit

the most gruesome crime in the name of their GOD, which cannot be justified in any context

For many of them who consider themselve true MUSLIMS their religion is greater then anything ,greater then their country and the fellow country men who are non-muslims. (See the case of bombing in London and the condition of Kashmir in INDIA)..

I personally have seen and heard many incidents where a muslim kills his freinds(non-muslim) just because of their Holy-War(Jihad).........

In INDIA the muslims dont even sing a patriotic song (Vande Mataram) coz they think its against their religion :)

Yes, but remember Muhammad pbuh fought wars like the battle of badr.

First of all, I'd like to make my stands clear. I don't follow any particular religion. I have nothing against any religion. But the facts remain facts. And I move away from anything that is bad. (I don't follow a lot of routines of my own religion).
There are further more facts against the religion. Well, if one says, a religion/holy book is interpreted in a wrong way. (Arguments like "The religion means no harm to anyone; but people interpret it wrongly" Or "The Holy book says great things but since it is written in such beautiful ancient language which not many people understand. Hence people misinterpret it").

Well, how many people in how many places can misinterpret things? May be a specific region. Let's a group of countries... Unfortunately it is not so. The status of women who belong to Islam - in any country - is same. They are deprived of a lot of rights. Forget everything, they can't even enter their own God's temple! (The Mosk or "The Prayer" House or whatever you want to call it).

Let's come to the killings in the name of religion. I can't think of a place where it is not happening. May be US, London, Mid-East and of course INDIA. And I fail to understand why only ISLAM does it. (I agree a lot of religions have a bloody past, but now it seems to be the only religion). There has got to be something inherently wrong with the Religion. Nothing will be interpreted wrongly all over the globe. Even if it is misinterpretation, when there is only misinterpretation existing it defines the religion's characteristics.

In INDIA whichever part it might be, terrorism can actually be equated to ISLAM. There a lot of names for the organizations. But one can be certain that they are all subgroups of ISLAMIES. Once again, I'm not blaming anything/anybody here, but these are facts.

On the other hand, I do believe not all ISLAMIES are terrorists. In fact my best friend is a Muslim. But at the end of the day, there seem to be a lot of beliefs among Muslims which hurt everyone else around.

I've seen a lot of obsessive, religious fanatics from various religions. None violent enough to kill/torture fellow human beings. (Just for the sake of religion; never).

Even I'm confused now. I'm not really sure if ISLAM stands for peace anymore. It might have been; but definitely not now. If someone has more insight and facts against what I've typed here, kindly enlighten me.

In fact I'm hoping someone would!
Edited by SP Rao (see edit history)

Well, I'm not a Muslim and not of any particular religion but I would like to share my thoughts on this topic.What is happening in the Islamic world has actually happened in the Christian world too. What happened to paganistic religion when Christianity arrives? How about the persecutions conducted against scientists/explorers? How about the split between Cahotlics and Protestants and the subsequent persecutions? And other religions in the world has done this kind of stuff as well. What people fail to understand is the power of religion. In the West, there is a separation of state and church. Why do you think there is such a rule? Unfortunately, in the Muslim world, there is yet a separation of state and the Islamic religion. And I do believe that unless there is such a separation, the current conflict that we are witnessing is not going to stop. And the only way this separation can happened is by Muslims themselves. They would have to decide when and how.

Every religion has had mis-interpretations and in accurate chanegs and beliefs, but do you really believe, heart in heart that Islam isn't taking it a little OTT.

Well, I do sincerely believe that the problem lies in the sort of separation of state and church found in the Western world that is not found in the Islamic world. I know of moderate Muslims myself who don't wear the veil and don't go around threatening other people or forcing their religion/culture on other people. But when it comes to contradicting what their religious elders/authorities said, most of them go silent. Religious figures are still highly regarded and most Muslims would not or dare not openly criticize their religious authorities. So, like what I have said in my previous post, only a separation of state and church would solve the current conflict. Extremist religious leaders are not confined to the Islamic world. An evangelical Christian leader in the US, if I'm not mistaken, with the name of Pat Robertson, something like that, once advocate that the President of Venezuala be assassinated by US secret intelligence services. But because people dare to speak up to their religious leaders in the US that it doesn't snowball into a big problem as compared to what would happen in the Islamic world.

First of all, I would like to start off this post with a clear understanding, that these are mere questions, not allegations or paniful hits against the religion Islam or any religion.I am not that type of person, and would just like to find out the answers to these questions.

Only answer if you know a lot about Islam, and know the true facts, not spread around rumours.

Q1: Islam constantly boasts about the fact that it is the fastest growing religion in the world, yet do you lay the facts out and let people decide, or do you preach, and preach and then force people to convert to Islam? If so, do you think this is what God wants?

Q2: Most of the time we here about everything magnificent that Islam has brought to the world in the past, which is very fair, look at Spain and the expenses of the Middle East etc. - but do you actually take into consideration ever or like to remember the pain and suffering Islam has impacted on other religions that they have targeted nad victimised, ie Sikhism, when the Mughals viciously forced and forced the Sikhs to convert to large extents, where they bricked walls around mere helpless children and boiled people alive. Surely, Muhammad (pbuh) didn't say to his fellow brothers and sisters that there is suffering in the world, so keep on causing to to those who refuse to convert to Islam?

Q3: Non-Muslims or non-believers, kafirs go to hell. Is this really fair. Why should a religion set upon where your destiny will lead you, in my case burning the fiery depths of hell. yes yes, we have all thoguhts this and searched on Google, and found that post saying about how all Non-Muslims don't go to hell, it is those who turn against Islam and on Judgement Day you will be filled in with the details etc etc and then if you choose to convert you live happily ever after and if you don't to hell with you all. Is this true, and at the end of the day, if your a Non-Muslim to the end of time, your going to hell, or not?

Q4: Everyone is seen equal, and all Moslems belong to a larhge brotherhood etc etc. Is this true? Then why do you constantly argue with the fact that women have so many rights and so forth and so on, when look at the comparison of rights of men to women. I mean women can't marry a non-muslim but men can. Women belong to the men they marry at the end of the day. If they get divorced from thier husband and he wants her back, then she has to marry another man, and most likely sleep with him every night until the thingy is finshed and they can marry again. If a Muslim man wants the peausres of sexual intercourse, his wife cannot deny the man of his needs? Is this really equality for everyone?

Thankyou, please answer my questions.

I appreciate you clearing up my questions and proving me wrong.

Please note I am trying to be least offensive as possible and am truly sorry if I have come across as offensive in any way.

On behalf of my Christian faith. I agree that those events happened, however, you should not generalize the muslims with these events. Most muslims live peacefully. In fact even Christians in the past forced people to convert to Christianity. I agree that these methods are not the way God told us to do but because we are just humans, we tend to get outside faith's narrow path no matter how small or big it is.

It's not just Islam who did this but other religions as well. Fellow Christians would disagree to your idea just because of its ignorance. There are Muslims who are not terrorists but live a peaceful life.

Only answer if you know a lot about Islam, and know the true facts, not spread around rumours.

I am no expert but I did take a class called Islamic studies at seminary.

Q1: Islam constantly boasts about the fact that it is the fastest growing religion in the world, yet do you lay the facts out and let people decide, or do you preach, and preach and then force people to convert to Islam? If so, do you think this is what God wants?

The more important question in my mind is that, considering the tendency of the followers of islam to create theocratic states which supress the freedom of religion, is this claim that Islam is fast growing, something to fear or welcome?

Q2: Most of the time we here about everything magnificent that Islam has brought to the world in the past, which is very fair, look at Spain and the expenses of the Middle East etc. - but do you actually take into consideration ever or like to remember the pain and suffering Islam has impacted on other religions that they have targeted nad victimised, ie Sikhism, when the Mughals viciously forced and forced the Sikhs to convert to large extents, where they bricked walls around mere helpless children and boiled people alive. Surely, Muhammad (pbuh) didn't say to his fellow brothers and sisters that there is suffering in the world, so keep on causing to to those who refuse to convert to Islam?

How do we compare this with what "Christians" did to the natives throughout the entire continents of North and South America (or Africa for that matter)? The question we must ask is whether this really has anything to do with these religions at all or whether this is a feature of human nature. For we can find plenty of examples in history of equal or greater horrors perpetrated by human beings (Ghengis Khan, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot) which were not motivated by religion, and were sometimes motivated by anti-relgious sentiments.

Q3: Non-Muslims or non-believers, kafirs go to hell. Is this really fair. Why should a religion set upon where your destiny will lead you, in my case burning the fiery depths of hell. yes yes, we have all thoguhts this and searched on Google, and found that post saying about how all Non-Muslims don't go to hell, it is those who turn against Islam and on Judgement Day you will be filled in with the details etc etc and then if you choose to convert you live happily ever after and if you don't to hell with you all. Is this true, and at the end of the day, if your a Non-Muslim to the end of time, your going to hell, or not?

This is not quite accurate. Compared to Christianity, Islam has shown a great deal of inclusivity in the way they have considered Christianity and Judaism, "religions of the book" and thus practically variations of Islam. Of course these opinions have undoubtedly changed among certain Muslims in response to conflicts with Jews and Christians in certain areas.

Q4: Everyone is seen equal, and all Moslems belong to a larhge brotherhood etc etc. Is this true? Then why do you constantly argue with the fact that women have so many rights and so forth and so on, when look at the comparison of rights of men to women. I mean women can't marry a non-muslim but men can. Women belong to the men they marry at the end of the day. If they get divorced from thier husband and he wants her back, then she has to marry another man, and most likely sleep with him every night until the thingy is finshed and they can marry again. If a Muslim man wants the peausres of sexual intercourse, his wife cannot deny the man of his needs? Is this really equality for everyone?

There is a question of whether this is really a matter of religion or culture. And let us remember that attitudes towards women have improved in the west only fairly recently. Go back a couple of hundred years ago in the west and the lot of women is no better than this. That does not mean that I am not concerned by this issue however. When I watch something like the concert "Celtic Woman", and consider the fact that Islamic societies forbid women to develop and share such talents like this, I give great thanks that I do not live in such a society.

To answer some questions and to get my own opinion/facts in:It was mentioned that Christianity had its own piece of history where it was force converting and slaughtering innocent people. This is true. It is also true that no part of the New Testament condones these acts. The Koran (which I've read), on the other hand, condones violence against non-believers and forced conversions. It condones sex with children and war on infidels. The book itself looks like it was written by someone with multiple personalities, as in some parts it claims that Jews and Christians (making it the ONLY holy book in the world to specifically name another religion) are people of the book, and in other parts it calls them infidels.Near the beginning of the book, it is made quite clear that Islam should be spread by force of arms. It is also quite clear that women are not only second class citizens, but are virtually slaves. I know that women in most religions, such as Judaism and Christianity, have been treated as second class in the past, and the bible condones it, but the bible does not condone the beating or stoning of women. The Koran does.There are specific issues with Muslim faith, such as the extremist parts of the Koran. These parts are the guidelines for Islamofascism. If there weren't something wrong with the religion, then Islamofascism wouldn't be so prominent in the world today, where we have things such as mass media and the internet where people can learn. In the dark ages, the only source of information was the church, and much of the church was corrupt. Today, there is plenty of sources of information, all easily accessible, and no excuse for the ignorance that exists is the extremist end of the Muslim world.

well I juzz joined this Forum and by the grace of God Im am a Muslim.
First of all I would like to request that dont say anything by yourselff like quran says this or quran says dattt ...plzzz give the reference so that I can explain the whole context to u guyzzz biczz I know that almost all of you haven't read the quran by yourselff. All you know is what you read on an anti-islamic websites where the anti-islamic ppl quote any verse from the quran out of context. since Im not a scholer , I'll quote from the lecture of some Islamic Scholerss..

3. DOES ISLAM PROMOTE VIOLENCE?
Question:

Doesnât Islam promote violence, bloodshed and brutality since the Qurâan says that Muslims should kill the kuffar where ever they find them?

Answer:

A few selected verses from the Qurâan are often misquoted to perpetuate the myth that Islam promotes violence, and exhorts its followers to kill those outside the pale of Islam.

1. Verse from Surah Taubah
The following verse from Surah Taubah is very often quoted by critics of Islam, to show that Islam promotes violence, bloodshed and brutality:

"Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them."
[Al-Qurâan 9:5]2. Context of verse is during battlefield
Critics of Islam actually quote this verse out of context. In order to understand the context, we need to read from verse 1 of this surah. It says that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriqs (pagans) of Makkah. This treaty was violated by the Mushriqs of Makkah. A period of four months was given to the Mushriqs of Makkah to make amends. Otherwise war would be declared against them. Verse 5 of Surah Taubah says:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful."
[Al-Qurâan 9:5]

This verse is quoted during a battle.

3. Example of war between America and Vietnam
We know that America was once at war with Vietnam. Suppose the President of America or the General of the American Army told the American soldiers during the war: "Wherever you find the Vietnamese, kill them". Today if I say that the American President said, "Wherever you find Vietnamese, kill them" without giving the context, I will make him sound like a butcher. But if I quote him in context, that he said it during a war, it will sound very logical, as he was trying to boost the morale of the American soldiers during the war.

4. Verse 9:5 quoted to boost morale of Muslims during battle

Similarly in Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 5 the Qurâan says, "Kill the Mushriqs where ever you find them", during a battle to boost the morale of the Muslim soldiers. What the Qurâan is telling Muslim soldiers is, donât be afraid during battle; wherever you find the enemies kill them.

5. Shourie jumps from verse 5 to verse 7
Arun Shourie is one of the staunchest critics of Islam in India. He quotes the same verse, Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 5 in his book âThe World of Fatwahsâ, on page 572. After quoting verse 5 he jumps to verse 7 of Surah Taubah. Any sensible person will realise that he has skipped verse 6.

6. Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 6 gives the answer
Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 6 gives the answer to the allegation that Islam promotes violence, brutality and bloodshed. It says:

"If one amongst the pagans ask thee for asylum,grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure that is because they are men without knowledge."
[Al-Qurâan 9:6]

The Qurâan not only says that a Mushriq seeking asylum during the battle should be granted refuge, but also that he should be escorted to a secure place. In the present international scenario, even a kind, peace-loving army General, during a battle, may let the enemy soldiers go free, if they want peace. But which army General will ever tell his soldiers, that if the enemy soldiers want peace during a battle, donât just let them go free, but also escort them to a place of security?

This is exactly what Allah (swt) says in the Glorious Qurâan to promote peace in the world.

many of u said that muslims are terroristt .... well none of u said it directlyy but indirectlyy not juzz you everyone is saying dat muslims are terroristtt .... well I do agree that some ppl who call themselves muslims are involved in terrorist activities ... but todayyy it has become a fashion that whereever anything happenss juzzz blame muslimss...

without any proof or anything ... right after the incident happen all the officials say there must be a muslim involved in itt or alqaeda aur taliban can be behind thisss ............ like some of you ppl gave examples of wat happened in India.... without knowing da facttt you blamedd muslimsss... all u know is dat there was a riottt and ppl starting blamingg muslimmsssssss....

According to an official estimate, 1044 people were killed in the violence - 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus including those killed in the Godhra train fire. Another 223 people were reported missing, 2,548 injured, 919 women widowed and 606 children orphaned.[43]Unofficial estimates put the death toll closer to 2000, with Muslims forming a high proportion of those killed.[44]

--wikipedia.org

In Islam suicide bombing is absolutelyy Haramm (not allowed) anyone who died of suicide death can not enter into heaven.

we shud consider the reason why the suicide bombings have been increased so muchhh .... I saw an interview on a tv channel it was a men frm Afganistan who lost his five sons in an attackk by America ... and he has so much hatred feeling for america that I could understandd that this man can do anythingg.... see the world's most powerfull country droppping bombs on the weakestt countryyy killing thousands of innocent ppl.Im not against americans but American policies. they are certainly not killing the terroristtss butt makingg many innocent ppl terroristtt.. we shud understand that there must be a very huge reason behind suicide bombingg.... a nineteen years old girl attempting a suicide attack is a very biggg thingg and we shud understand the route causes tht wat made her so angry.

Well, I'm not a Muslim and not of any particular religion but I would like to share my thoughts on this topic.
What is happening in the Islamic world has actually happened in the Christian world too. What happened to paganistic religion when Christianity arrives? How about the persecutions conducted against scientists/explorers? How about the split between Cahotlics and Protestants and the subsequent persecutions? And other religions in the world has done this kind of stuff as well.

What people fail to understand is the power of religion. In the West, there is a separation of state and church. Why do you think there is such a rule? Unfortunately, in the Muslim world, there is yet a separation of state and the Islamic religion. And I do believe that unless there is such a separation, the current conflict that we are witnessing is not going to stop. And the only way this separation can happened is by Muslims themselves. They would have to decide when and how.

The conflict in the Middle East is further encouraged by political factors over resources and control over land. Religion is used as a front. The people in the Middle East just want to live their lives peacefully and America wont let this be, a logical extension to what the British has been doing for the last 2 centuries. If you think that Muslims can change this for themselves than you have been swayed to the right by the media machine. Christians are making their own extremists in Texas CHURCHES by mindlessly converting the young into extreme Christianity. Encouraging these divides is the media, because those at the top donât want our society to ever unite because they like to divide and conquer; wake up. Just like the ROMANS, MUGHALS and EGYPTIANS and many others have done since day one.
Edited by jesysk (see edit history)

While i rather stay out of religious debates on the internet, some flames here were too much to accept. First of all Islam doesn't mean submission t comes from the word Salam in arabic meaning peace. As for all the terrorists which happen to be muslims, thats not islam. Every religiousity has extremets and since Islam is the punching bag of politicians atm you only hear about Muslim extremests. There are christian, Jewish as well as non-religious terrorists and extremists but you don't hear about them as much.Also in Islam you don't have to be a muslim to enter heaven, i dont' think alot of religiousities say the same thing...People who were born in africa or before islam came couldn't be judged for islamic religious duties because well they don't know about them. If you are a non-muslim you will be judged, according to islam, for things you did in life. For example you don't need a messenger from God to know that killing,stealing or hurting others is bad. In other words, you can pretty much die fighting muslims and still enter heaven. Example, some american soldiers in Iraq died while killing muslim resistors, not muslims terrorists, muslims who were defending Iraq from the american invasion. If those soldiers were good in their life, they enter heaven.You might find it hard to accept the view of islam iam offering, especially with all the ****s claiming to be followers of islams and going 'All americans will burn in hell' or 'All non believers in islam must convert or die'... thats not islam.What you see on the news is not Islam, its a bad version of islam, the version of extremists and flamers.Also i hope that the starter of this topic didn't believe the flames without doing some research, because from his main post he said he understood. Edit: sorry for the bad enlish

Edited by khalilov (see edit history)

Also in Islam you don't have to be a muslim to enter heaven, i dont' think alot of religiousities say the same thing...People who were born in africa or before islam came couldn't be judged for islamic religious duties because well they don't know about them. If you are a non-muslim you will be judged, according to islam, for things you did in life. For example you don't need a messenger from God to know that killing,stealing or hurting others is bad. In other words, you can pretty much die fighting muslims and still enter heaven. Example, some american soldiers in Iraq died while killing muslim resistors, not muslims terrorists, muslims who were defending Iraq from the american invasion. If those soldiers were good in their life, they enter heaven.
You might find it hard to accept the view of islam iam offering, especially with all the ****s claiming to be followers of islams and going 'All americans will burn in hell' or 'All non believers in islam must convert or die'... thats not islam.
What you see on the news is not Islam, its a bad version of islam, the version of extremists and flamers.

Yes unlike most people here I am quite well aware that there was a time when it was Islam that was the more tolerant religion than Christianity. But that golden age of Islam is long in the past and for whatever reason Islam turned against the enlightened ideas of that time toward a more closed-minded fundamentalist view of their religion. Perhaps there is a potential for a more peaceful and tolerant religion in Islam still, but not if there isn't a message in Islam that can be seperated from the cultural baggage so that Islam can allow the culture can change for the better.

While i rather stay out of religious debates on the internet, some flames here were too much to accept. First of all Islam doesn't mean submission t comes from the word Salam in arabic meaning peace. As for all the terrorists which happen to be muslims, thats not islam. Every religiousity has extremets and since Islam is the punching bag of politicians atm you only hear about Muslim extremests. There are christian, Jewish as well as non-religious terrorists and extremists but you don't hear about them as much.

But you cannot expect us to believe that it is a coincidence that all these terrorists are muslim. It is not. It is in fact directly linked with the fact that the only theocratic societies in the world (since Tibet was conqured) are Muslim. I think that this proves two things. One is that Muslims prove themselves more willing to force their religion on everyone in their community and the second is that people can see quite clearly that Islam is a more useful tool for power and the domination of people than other religions. In the west we have a adopted a secularist philosophy that no religion should be used as a tool of power in that way. We have done so unanimously in the west because everyone really benefits, both the religious who can pursue their religious efforts with more honesty and less corruption and the government who can answer the needs of people less clouded by dubious religious sentiments.

Unfortunatly most of the things you said are ture, yes Islam had better times ofcourse, the time of the prophet and Imams (for shiaas). After the death of mohammad and Imams there were some who came out with wrong conclusions and started tricking muslims for their own benefits. Personally iam against any religous rule wheter it was islamic, christian or jewish. A religion is supposed to be perfect, free of any flaws otherwise its not a religion. Any political system using islam as a front is damaging islam because there is no ruling in the world without flaws, whether its America, Briton, France.... All have flaws in their systems(bribes, dirty tricks...). So when anyone uses any religiousity as a front it damages it.

Inshort, Islam didn't change, some of its followers did.

One is that Muslims prove themselves more willing to force their religion on everyone in their community

Depends on who you are talking about, there are muslims who will kill non-muslims (Al-Qaeda), muslims who ignore non-muslims and live isolated from them (they don't like or hurt you). And there are muslims who are open minded and treat non-muslims the same way they treat muslims.

But you cannot expect us to believe that it is a coincidence that all these terrorists are muslim.

There are many terorists that you don't see them as terrorists. Ones who aren't muslims, you don't here about them because either they exist in small groups in some 3rd world countries that noone knows about or you don't hear about them because of biased media coverage. I dunno about you but i see giving an order to turn a muslim cemetary into a museum qualifies as terrorism. Isolating a country because you didn't like the election's outcome qualifies as terrorism. kidnapping people and torturing them to death with no trial or any respectful treatment just because you think they are gona hurt you qualifies as terrorism.
Here is a question, if muslims took over half your country and kicked you out of your house because muslims used to live their 1000 years ago, wouldn't you call that terrorism?

Edit: just to clearify muslims never did that :rolleyes:, iam just looking for an anwser
Edited by khalilov (see edit history)